Hello There, Guest! Register

World of Tanks
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

07-13-2011, 04:51 PM

i got bored with it
i felt like without a good team or a group of people who you can communicate with it's just about who brings the biggest tank

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Maxon
BRB, Posting

07-13-2011, 05:10 PM

I got kinda bored with it.  Not a bad game, but it definitely is a game that if you can't get people to work with ya, your usually screwed and going against those with superior tanks never ends well.  I also hate when games came down to like 2 people on a big map and they are chasing each other round for the win.  Needed like a Last Man Standing thing where the last guy on each is shown on the map or something.  Also I don't have alot of patience anymore for games that don't have you respawn lol

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

02-21-2013, 05:00 AM

MEGA NECRO

Me and my bro and a few friends have been playing this lately after work around 11pm

if anyone is bored download it and shoot tanks with us.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Elder
BRB, Posting

02-27-2013, 09:44 AM

(02-21-2013, 05:00 AM)zaneyard link Wrote: MEGA NECRO

Me and my bro and a few friends have been playing this lately after work around 11pm

if anyone is bored download it and shoot tanks with us.

Ill shoot you with tanks might dl eventually

Sent from my Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

(06-15-2014, 03:27 PM)negate link Wrote:Hah elder you would be ramming it into Dtrains ass.