Hello There, Guest! Register

Killing Floor Tiem
Gasman
Lurker

12-14-2010, 09:34 PM

I did a search but didn't find any Killing Floor thread, so I'm going to go ahead and leave this here >.>

As everyone who owns Killing Floor knows, the Christmas update came out today, so there should be some resurgence in the popularity of it. So, itt, everything Killing Floor related. I'll start with an funneh story of mine from a couple days ago:

During the final wave against the Patriarch, the group I was in decided that life wasn't worth living so we all went berserker and bought chainsaws. We went out and hunted the Patriarch, and when he found us we surrounded him and shoved all our chainsaws into his gut. Now, normally, chainsaws are one of the more useless weapons in the game, but we did enough damage to him that he didn't even get a single chain gun round off and since we surrounded him he couldn't even run off to heal. It took less than a minute for us to kill him.

I'm also curious if it's possible for a bunch of us to get together one night and play Killing Floor to our heart's content and mocking each other for letting the crawler eat our feet off. Like, do we have a server we can frequent or do we need to steal borrow someone else's server, is this something we are willing to do, and am I just remaking the ZMM event we have?
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

12-15-2010, 12:10 AM

Like that Idea Big Grin

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Turtle
Justin Bieber

12-15-2010, 06:12 PM

http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...1#msg79581

http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...#msg108406

http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...#msg129922

(12-14-2010, 09:34 PM)Gasman link Wrote: I did a search but didn't find any Killing Floor thread.
Doubtful

EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

12-15-2010, 08:09 PM

Something I find in those threads is that Mr.Feces Face (obviously not tarrdle  b) ) posts in all of them... and none of them are live threads.  The last post was literally a year ago. No point in necroeing them.

silly tarrdle...

+If you can read this, you aren't checking your back+
Turtle
Justin Bieber

12-15-2010, 09:51 PM

Yeah i got that but he didn't say any current threads he said any thread.

And he searched it which obviously means he knows they aren't current.

Maybe next time you can read it before calling me the tard.

beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

12-16-2010, 03:24 AM

okay, before you argue semantics on the internet

1. do something worthwhile
barring that
2. post
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

12-17-2010, 12:10 AM

<3

+If you can read this, you aren't checking your back+
Geoff
Real World Azn

12-17-2010, 06:11 PM

earthling john you better recognize what youre saying because mr. face was from before your time.  kids these days gettin too big for their britches. 

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

12-19-2010, 02:40 AM

e rage itt

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE