deyuesteine
downward
vanguard

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Sogo
Didzo of Crafting

10-24-2011, 10:41 AM

I'll be there due to the miracles of sporadic work scheduling.

[move][/move]
Chugalug
N00b

10-24-2011, 04:07 PM

I'll be there due to the miracles of unemployment.

[Image: jace_dux.png]
[url=http://steamcard.com/][Image: skipdx00.png]
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

10-24-2011, 05:51 PM

I won't be there due to the miracle of flight.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

10-24-2011, 06:21 PM

I asked and now due to the miracles of caffeine I will receive.

assuming I don't get called in to work

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
backfire
Uninstalling

10-25-2011, 06:48 AM

I'll be there due to the miracles of boredom.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
Saxxy
BRB, Posting

10-25-2011, 11:06 AM

Insane Clown Posse - Miracles
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

10-25-2011, 09:31 PM

anyone else get a engine error when the map changed to downward?

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

10-25-2011, 09:39 PM

everest: forty five minutes of 'oh god oh fuck this map is bad'

deyuesteine: five minutes of 'wow gay medeival OH WOW GAY DEMOKNIGHTS'

downward: 10 minutes of 'hmm this map isn't that good STICKY JUMPER AW FUCK YEAH'

vanguard: 10 minutes of 'king of the hill? fuck this'

I think we should spend our future TFTs rooting through our current map list and weeding out bad maps/maps that no one will ever play.
It's pretty discouraging to choose customs on nominate when there are 50 random maps I've never heard of and will probably never play, let alone get the server to rtv to.

Just a thought about it. I'll copy/waste that second part in the suggestions thread.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Didzo
Uninstalling

10-26-2011, 01:47 AM

(10-25-2011, 09:39 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: everest: forty five minutes of 'oh god oh fuck this map is bad'

downward: 10 minutes of 'hmm this map isn't that good STICKY JUMPER AW FUCK YEAH'

I think we should spend our future TFTs rooting through our current map list and weeding out bad maps/maps that no one will ever play.
It's pretty discouraging to choose customs on nominate when there are 50 random maps I've never heard of and will probably never play, let alone get the server to rtv to.

Just a thought about it. I'll copy/waste that second part in the suggestions thread.

I support this thought.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
backfire
Uninstalling

10-26-2011, 02:13 AM

I wasn't there due to the miracles of forgetting.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
TOH
BRB, Posting

10-26-2011, 07:39 AM

(10-25-2011, 09:39 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: everest: forty five minutes of 'oh god oh fuck this map is bad'

We're already doing that every other TFT with infrequently played custom night.

Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

10-26-2011, 08:09 AM

(10-26-2011, 07:39 AM)TOH link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=6055.msg228391#msg228391 date=1319596740]

[/quote]

I think we should do it with more vigor. With short shorts and no shirts.

Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

10-26-2011, 11:37 AM

It is about to get even hotter.
TOH
BRB, Posting

10-26-2011, 12:09 PM

(10-26-2011, 08:09 AM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: [quote author=TOH link=topic=6055.msg228450#msg228450 date=1319632788]
[quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=6055.msg228391#msg228391 date=1319596740]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that means cutting out trying new maps, I'm against it. We find some nice gems through new custom map night. So this week wasn't that good. Big deal. In two weeks, maybe we'll find something to throw in there, maybe the next Boundary or Megaman.

Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

10-26-2011, 02:28 PM

(10-26-2011, 12:09 PM)TOH link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=6055.msg228453#msg228453 date=1319634553]
[quote author=TOH link=topic=6055.msg228450#msg228450 date=1319632788]
[quote author=Dr. Zaius link=topic=6055.msg228391#msg228391 date=1319596740]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If that means cutting out trying new maps, I'm against it. We find some nice gems through new custom map night. So this week wasn't that good. Big deal. In two weeks, maybe we'll find something to throw in there, maybe the next Boundary or Megaman.
[/quote]

Finding new good maps for the list is good (refer to megaman, bazillion), but we still have a ton of maps that don't ever get touched on our maplist that I think it is important to do some proper gardening to. We have 'customs' in our server title but how often do we actually play customs aside from cashworks? As it stands we are pretty much 24/7 badwater with a nominate/rtv feature.

Not trying to go Obama on you guys but it would help to put some effort into cleaning up/getting more familiar with our maplist so that we can nominate a custom and have others in the room go 'oh, that map that wasn't too bad' instead of 'oh a random custom, lol voting dustbowl' or kirby going 'good job killing the server with a custom, noobs'.

Typing this in class trying to make it look like I'm paying attention so if something doesn't make sense I'll clarify later.

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

10-26-2011, 09:47 PM

(10-26-2011, 02:28 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: Finding new good maps for the list is good (refer to megaman, bazillion), but we still have a ton of maps that don't ever get touched on our maplist that I think it is important to do some proper gardening to. We have 'customs' in our server title but how often do we actually play customs aside from cashworks? As it stands we are pretty much 24/7 badwater with a nominate/rtv feature.

Not trying to go Obama on you guys but it would help to put some effort into cleaning up/getting more familiar with our maplist so that we can nominate a custom and have others in the room go 'oh, that map that wasn't too bad' instead of 'oh a random custom, lol voting dustbowl' or kirby going 'good job killing the server with a custom, noobs'.

Typing this in class trying to make it look like I'm paying attention so if something doesn't make sense I'll clarify later.

Yea there is some pruning that needs to be done, I dont have the time necessarily to do so :/

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel