Hello There, Guest! Register

Scrim team ?
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

04-24-2008, 02:51 AM

(04-23-2008, 12:01 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: [quote author=Kor link=topic=75.msg3972#msg3972 date=1208952935]
I was asked about this monday past, and I'm still going through with it, we're still waiting for the academics to finish up so we can have a bit more flexibility on the whole. The current consensus is to have it slightly both way: We'll have a couple of friendlies where everyone can get a shot at TC, then we will have a scrim-type team ready to take TC's best. That means I will be holding tryouts for positions, but that shouldn't be starting for I think a week, possibly a tad longer, because I have no idea when everyone is finished.

With that said, tryouts for the scrim team will be based on a mulch-style setup, meaning one-on-one elimination. Remember that a team setup needs to be fluid, so having multiple proficiencies in different classes will be a must. I'm considering keeping it to a 3 class maximum on the sign-up's, so we're not having a marathon tryout.  When we get to it, I'll get a list whipped up, and a fresh thread to keep the clutter to a minimum.

Don't start until I get my comp back  >Sad

Also I am the definition of fluidity, I always pick my class based on what's needed.  Unless everything is balanced then I just play whatever I'm in the mood for.  I'm a bit impatient as a spy, but when I'm mellow I can do pretty well.  Otherwise it's just me blending in fairly well then the urge to stabby stabby sappy sappy overwhelms and I get gibbed.
[/quote]

Same with me. I used to play only certain classes, but now I play pretty much whatever is needed, Medic being what is usually needed on not-TFT/FNF nights.

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Geoff
Real World Azn

04-24-2008, 02:49 PM

(04-23-2008, 02:20 PM)Kor link Wrote: Hah, I can't speak to Zargon specifically, but if memory serves you played a spectacular medic, Broonor.

What's funny is, the few times I play medic, I rise to the top of the board.

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel