Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Dreams - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Dreams (/showthread.php?tid=8279)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Re: Dreams - at0m - 07-16-2012

I had a really explicit sex dream that I actually remembered after waking up. I wish I could remember her face, though.

Re: Re: Dreams - rilnac - 07-16-2012

just woke up from this due to new post sound on phone lol, which is why I can remember it as clearly as I can, although I definitely had more when I first woke, but it's gone now.

the whole con gang was there, for lack of a better explanation we were essentially in blacklight (futuristic combat), we are in a raised parking garage, except I've been here before in a previous dream and due to time paradox (I don't remember the specifics of how this came about) know the outcome, when caff takes out an enemy with his samurai sword he accidentally our entire safety line and the floor gives out like 4 seconds later. I try to warn everyone but you guys are too busy not getting shot in the face, I try to wrap the line around a concrete column and secure it, action dies down, floor is fine, I get a lot of "sure whatever"s , as we are leaving the area, school bus sized chunk of floor falls away, bricks were shat by all.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Dreams - CaffeinePowered - 07-16-2012

(07-16-2012, 12:14 PM)rilnac link Wrote: when caff takes out an enemy with his samurai sword he accidentally our entire safety line and the floor gives out like 4 seconds later

Sounds about par for the course in any group setting, thank god I can't friendly fire people in TF2 or everyone would be on fire.

Re: Re: Dreams - HeK - 07-16-2012

(07-16-2012, 01:32 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=rilnac link=topic=1181.msg249834#msg249834 date=1342458860]
when caff takes out an enemy with his samurai sword he accidentally our entire safety line and the floor gives out like 4 seconds later

Sounds about par for the course in any group setting, thank god I can't friendly fire people in TF2 or everyone would be on fire.
[/quote]

In QWTF, the Pyro could FF.... it was awful.

Re: Re: Dreams - at0m - 07-16-2012

(07-16-2012, 02:25 PM)HeK link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=1181.msg249841#msg249841 date=1342463563]
[quote author=rilnac link=topic=1181.msg249834#msg249834 date=1342458860]
when caff takes out an enemy with his samurai sword he accidentally our entire safety line and the floor gives out like 4 seconds later
[/quote]In QWTF, the Pyro could FF.... it was awful.
[/quote]And most TFC servers I played on used armor stripping (basically partial FF), was good times. Some comps were FF enabled though, that got interesting for spies.

Re: Re: Dreams - HeK - 07-16-2012

(07-16-2012, 02:48 PM)at0m link Wrote: [quote author=HeK link=topic=1181.msg249845#msg249845 date=1342466701]
[quote author=Caffeine link=topic=1181.msg249841#msg249841 date=1342463563]
[quote author=rilnac link=topic=1181.msg249834#msg249834 date=1342458860]
[/quote]In QWTF, the Pyro could FF.... it was awful.
[/quote]And most TFC servers I played on used armor stripping (basically partial FF), was good times. Some comps were FF enabled though, that got interesting for spies.
[/quote]

QWTF Spies, medics and Pyros were useless. It was 1/2 Scouts and soldiers, and rest snipers, engies and demomen with the odd HWGuy. Only the HWGuy was too slow to be really useful.

Re: Dreams - MC Fartlett - 07-19-2012

I had a dream last night that involved Moosendoo. I was in a dorm room and he was living next to me, so I went over to say hi. We made some small talk and he offered me a huge slice of cake. Then we watched Dragonball Z. Also I'm pretty sure he was gay...he looked very androgynous and had a lisp. lol

Re: Dreams - Dr. Zaius - 07-19-2012

(07-19-2012, 12:53 PM)MC Fartlett link Wrote: I had a dream last night that involved Moosendoo. I was in a dorm room and he was living next to me, so I went over to say hi. We made some small talk and he offered me a huge slice of cake. Then we watched Dragonball Z. Also I'm pretty sure he was gay...he looked very androgynous and had a lisp. lol

Moosendoo [Image: Killicon_market_gardener.png] MC Fartlett

Re: Dreams - StolenToast - 07-19-2012

I had a dream were I found myself in a zombie apocalypse.  I had hidden inside a house in a suburban neighborhood, hoping no zombies would find me.  All I had with me was a heavy maglight (like the kind security guards use) and a silenced pistol straight out of Deus Ex (which I had been playing only hours earlier).  The maglight worked super well, as I found out from a few little-zombies that made it inside.  Cracked their skulls right open.  However, during this period my dream kept transtioning to a scene where I WAS a zombie.  And I would have to kill and eat the hearts of my victims.  It was gross. 

Then I would go back to myself and realize that I had been found, not by zombies but by raiders.  There were like 6 of them, which wasn't a problem but they had TONS of dogs.  They were dobermans, but they were small.  Not like puppies, but just smaller versions.  And there. were. HUNDREDS of them.  It was like a WAVE of these dogs.  I never really panicked, but I was thinking "Aw dammit."

Then I woke up.

Re: Dreams - matter11 - 08-04-2012

I had a dream that sega released a new handheld system. It was like the game gear but smaller and white although still bulky.

Re: Dreams - Hobospartan - 08-26-2012

Had a bizarre dream night before last where I was eating outside of a restaurant with a couple I didn't know and their kid.  Suddenly a couple cars drove by and stuck guns out the windows.  We all hit the deck, but the kid got hit in the chest.  I screamed at the mother to call 911, put pressure on the wound, and stayed there until the paramedics arrived. More stuff happened after that, I think I sat around for a while in shellshock, covered in the kid's blood, but I can't remember much else.

First time in a long time I've had a dream that I remembered.

Re: Dreams - VeraLapsa - 09-02-2012

(08-26-2012, 12:49 PM)Höböspärtän link Wrote: Had a bizarre dream night before last where I was eating outside of a restaurant with a couple I didn't know and their kid.  Suddenly a couple cars drove by and stuck guns out the windows.  We all hit the deck, but the kid got hit in the chest.  I screamed at the mother to call 911, put pressure on the wound, and stayed there until the paramedics arrived. More stuff happened after that, I think I sat around for a while in shellshock, covered in the kid's blood, but I can't remember much else.

First time in a long time I've had a dream that I remembered.
That's intense Höböspärtän!

I can remember most of my nightmares from when I was a kid and 1 good one about flying from before I went to middle school. Recently, however I had a dream that had an old dream spot from when i was younger in it. I was in an amusement park of design by my mind that in my old dreams I rode the rides and stuff around the park but in this one I was pushing my old high school band teacher in a wheelchair around the park and we were talking. I don't remember what the conversation was about.

The dreams when I was young where I flew was actually I could do magic and my flying came originally from a trail mix of a sort but the later ones it was about just jumping into the sky and hoping I didn't fall. Man I used to fly around everywhere and once I flew to a marketplace in Europe and changed myself into a little wooden statue. I was then promptly bought by an older lady and sat in her living room. After, I don't know how long I changed back in to a boy and told the lady I was going home and flew home. I can remember from my dreams being in my grandparents house showing them I could fly by jumping into the air in the living room and floating near the ceiling. Actually I did that a lot in those dreams, proving I could fly.

In 1 profound nightmare I had multiple times as a child took place in Texas, which is where we lived at the time, and we had gone to a mall and everything turns dark and I lose my mum and so I run home. Then as I get into our neighborhood I notice that there are cobwebs everywhere and when I went into our house nobody was there so I went to my neighbors house and when I went inside I found skeletons. So I started to run and when I looked behind me all there was was blackness chasing me slow at first then it got faster and faster until it got me  and I would wake up from the nightmare.

Remembering I had these dreams in 1989-1990 the closest I can come to a reason why I dream this would be this episode of Tiny Tunes Adventures Tiny Toon adventures skit: Super babs. but the blackness in my dream was everything including the sky at the same time it was following me not just across the ground so more like the end but it doesn't stop.

:/ derp I wish my mind was as creative now as it was back then.

Re: Dreams - Didzo - 09-03-2012

Many of my dreams as a kid included tornadoes and storms. I also had plenty of lucid dreams, so this resulted in being able to control tornadoes on more than one occasion.

Nowadays, I don't remember my dreams much, and when I do, I generally do not like it.

Re: Dreams - Luinbariel - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 02:50 AM)Didzo link Wrote: Many of my dreams as a kid included tornadoes and storms. I also had plenty of lucid dreams, so this resulted in being able to control tornadoes on more than one occasion.

Nowadays, I don't remember my dreams much, and when I do, I generally do not like it.

Mine were also often about tornadoes as a kid.

I do have pretty good dream recall now, though. In fact last night I can think of at least three or four separate dreams that all leaked together; for whatever reason, the fall is when I dream the most by far.

Re: Dreams - Luinbariel - 09-04-2012

My dream was extra fucked last night:

I had a dream that a little siamese kitten was used in a genetic experiment to find the cure for a very deadly disease, but it made him a carrier for it and he had to be put down. So for whatever reason it was my responsibility to take him to the vet and explain why he needed to be put down in a very careful and specific manner.
When they agreed to do it I just watched him play and felt so bad that I was going to responsible for his death and that I couldn't even take him home and hide him because he was horrifyingly deadly.

Re: Dreams - VeraLapsa - 09-04-2012

(09-04-2012, 08:18 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: My dream was extra fucked last night:

I had a dream that a little siamese kitten was used in a genetic experiment to find the cure for a very deadly disease, but it made him a carrier for it and he had to be put down. So for whatever reason it was my responsibility to take him to the vet and explain why he needed to be put down in a very careful and specific manner.
When they agreed to do it I just watched him play and felt so bad that I was going to responsible for his death and that I couldn't even take him home and hide him because he was horrifyingly deadly.

How I felt reading this.

(  ゜_゜)  ( ゚Д゚)    (╯ ゚Д゚)╯︵ ┻━┻

Re: Dreams - at0m - 09-08-2012

Had a really strange dream where a much much younger (but still cross-dressed) Norman Bates was trying to have sex with me. She said her name was Mona. That's all the detail I'm posting.

Re: Dreams - Hobospartan - 10-07-2012

I had an extremely long, almost lucid dream, which NEVER happens to me.

Started out I thought I was joining the military based on the buses and barbedwire fences and guard who said "Once you cross this line there's no going back."  Didn't go to boot camp though, since the next dream thing I remember was being in a very fancy hotel and going to my room.  At this point I remember that I was going to a year long...I dunno how to describe it...development camp for young people who wanted to get into politics?  Dreamlogic was getting fuzzy there.  At any rate, I enter my room, to see my roommates, a couple of very hot lesbians having sex on their bed.  I just put my stuff on my bed and walked out, since there was a introductory speech being given by the president, who was, for whatever reason, still George W. Bush.  I was one of the first people there, so I got a really good seat for it.  All I remember from the speech was that Cam Ward (goalie for the Carolina Hurricanes) was one of the people up on the dais with him.  Leaving it I got stopped by Christopher Walken, who asked me if that was really Cam Ward with the president.  I told him it was, and there was another famous person at the speech, but I couldn't quite remember who it was.  Chris somebody, or Christian Bale.  I was referring to him though, and he got the joke, laughed at me and walked away.  After that I remember walking around the hotel a bunch, and taking with my roommates, who apparently decided they were going to get me laid.  Several more days passed, but all I remember was walking around the hotel, and being in my room a few times.  After that I visited the hotel gift shop, which was conveniently right next to my room, and looked around a bit.  As I was about to leave I saw a jacket on a mannequin, and decided that it looked sharp and I wanted it.  I took it to the tailor in the shop, and asked if he could have it ready for the next conference/speech/meeting thing, can't remember exactly what it was, but it was very soon.  He told me for an extra fifty bucks, he could have it tailored by the end of the day.  I told him that I'd decide if it was worth the extra money after I picked it up.  After that he got super pissed, got the owner of the shop, and she told me I could pay them now, or leave.  I stormed out, and woke up.

I haven't had a dream anywhere near that long in my entire life, as far as I can remember. 

Re: Dreams - backfire - 10-11-2012

Had a dream I was at a parade and 4-5 brbu'ers came cruzing down the side in the Pope-Mobile, crashed into a rock, and Coelit leaned out the side of the window and said "Geddin!".

Then I woke up back in statistics.

Re: Dreams - Gasman - 01-31-2013

I had a dream this morning that irked me slightly. The setting was a post apocalyptic world where everything was in shambles and there were small villages dotting the land every now and then. In the one village I was in I owned a salvage shop where I began talking with another local in the back room of my shop. There we joked about romance until it came out that I secretly loved her, at which point she told me she has a husband and two children. Right after that I chased after her through the underground ruins of an ancient civilization, through the water filled aqueducts. I took a couple shortcuts, caught up to her and told her something that made her embrace me and accept my love, for we both knew that she lied about her having a family.

What irks me is that the woman in the dream is a friend of mine who I have a crush on and the crush isn't going to turn into anything, so I've been working it out of my system.