Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Street Fighter 4 PC - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Street Fighter 4 PC (/showthread.php?tid=10299)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 08-19-2009

(08-19-2009, 09:04 PM)RON PAUL JR. link Wrote: GADOUKEN!GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN!GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! GADOUKEN! 

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Versus - 08-19-2009

(08-19-2009, 07:21 PM)Chronomaster link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-pwny- link=topic=3245.msg107298#msg107298 date=1250709983]
edit: for vongore

[Image: 6759aa3b01a0733e8d48fd2.jpg]
How is that for Vongore?
[/quote]

Vongore loves SFIII.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Versus - 08-23-2009

[Image: arthobbiestetemplatekin.jpg]

Possible artwork for my TE fightstick, although I do kind of want the effects around the buttons and stick like the designs in here. I might choose the option of not cutting out the turbo/home button areas and/or I might get a full panel, like this.

edit: holy fuck it is impossible to find really high-res MGS images.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Vongore - 08-23-2009

fu

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Squishy3 - 08-25-2009

Oshit yes Daigo and Justin Wong 10 round exhibition in Ohio at the yearly tournament fuck yes. Suck it bitches

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Versus - 08-25-2009

(08-25-2009, 12:23 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: Oshit yes Daigo and Justin Wong 10 round exhibition in Ohio at the yearly tournament fuck yes. Suck it bitches

fu

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Wedge - 08-25-2009

(08-25-2009, 12:23 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: Oshit yes Daigo and Justin Wong 10 round exhibition in Ohio at the yearly tournament fuck yes. Suck it bitches

Does that mean Daigo will play something other than Ryu?

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Vongore - 08-25-2009

(08-25-2009, 07:42 PM)Wedge link Wrote: [quote author=Squishy3 link=topic=3245.msg108859#msg108859 date=1251220999]
Oshit yes Daigo and Justin Wong 10 round exhibition in Ohio at the yearly tournament fuck yes. Suck it bitches

[/quote]

Hahaha you wish. It's going to be 10 rounds of Daigo spamming Hadoukens until Justing decides to stop parrying and jumps, just to be recieved by a shoryuken. Repeat process until win.

Wong might win some, using Rufus jumping his hadoukens

(08-25-2009, 08:05 PM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=Wedge link=topic=3245.msg108996#msg108996 date=1251247373]
[quote author=Squishy3 link=topic=3245.msg108859#msg108859 date=1251220999]

[/quote]

Hahaha you wish. It's going to be 10 rounds of Daigo spamming Hadoukens until Justing decides to stop parrying and jumps, just to be recieved by a shoryuken. Repeat process until win.

Wong might win some, using Rufus jumping his hadoukens
[/quote]Wong will probably play Boxer more considering where it took him in EVO. Jesus Christ if Daigo spammed hadoukens why the fuck would he be winning all these tournaments? He plays more footsies than he does just throwing out hadoukens, he throws out a lot of hadoukens but this is after 20 years of playing the damn game, so he knows exactly how to set up his fireball traps rather than just mindlessly throwing them. If he mindlessly threw them he'd be losing more than he is winning. SFIV is just a further evolution of Turbo, which Daigo dominated even more than SFIV. I don't know what Daigo matches you're watching but in most of his EVO 2k9 vids I saw more footsies (which, for ryu, yes is mp/mk into hadouken, but that's by no means spamming fireballs. it's utlizing ryu's excellent footsie game, and if the opponent can't combat that, that's their fault.) and dragon-punches that ALWAYS connected, and he'd always make sure to have meter for FADC to ultra. Daigo doesn't take chances, and that's why he wins most of the matches we see him playing. I'll enjoy watching Daigo vs Justin in person while Vongore keeps on complaining about Daigo's playstyle. I'll also try to get some casuals in with Justin and/or Daigo (I may actually have to money match both of them if I want to play against them. :/)

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Vongore - 08-25-2009

I'm not saying that Daigo es a bad player or that he's just "another average Ryu player", i know he's awesome and masters the game like maybe i will never be able to.. But for me he's just another "good ryu player", honestly i can't look up to people who plays with Ryu and Ken.

That's why i've been always at Justing Wong's side

(08-25-2009, 08:30 PM)Vongore link Wrote: I'm not saying that Daigo es a bad player or that he's just "another average Ryu player", i know he's awesome and masters the game like maybe i will never be able to.. But for me he's just another "good ryu player", honestly i can't look up to people who plays with Ryu and Ken.

I respect Justin Wong as a player, but he acts too showboaty for me. However I know the EVO 2k9 finals will go down in history and I was super-tense when watching the final matches live. Justin also acts like a dick sometimes, but by no means will I say that to his face when I see him at this tournament.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Tragic Hero - 08-25-2009

(08-25-2009, 08:30 PM)Vongore link Wrote: I'm not saying that Daigo es a bad player or that he's just "another average Ryu player", i know he's awesome and masters the game like maybe i will never be able to.. But for me he's just another "good ryu player", honestly i can't look up to people who plays with Ryu and Ken.

Daigo > Wong In my opinion.  Granted Daigo plays as a shoto but you can see the way he plays (his use of his feints and counters) that he has more talent than Justin.  At least thats what I see

(08-25-2009, 09:37 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=Vongore link=topic=3245.msg109018#msg109018 date=1251250248]
I'm not saying that Daigo es a bad player or that he's just "another average Ryu player", i know he's awesome and masters the game like maybe i will never be able to.. But for me he's just another "good ryu player", honestly i can't look up to people who plays with Ryu and Ken.

Daigo > Wong In my opinion.  Granted Daigo plays as a shoto but you can see the way he plays (his use of his feints and counters) that he has more talent than Justin.  At least thats what I see
[/quote]He literally got like 5 walk-up dragon punches into Justin and multiple other people. Seth Killian was like "Look at those Shoryus he can make anybody get hit by them"

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Wedge - 08-25-2009

The thing is though, I don't think Daigo could be nearly as good as he is with a non shoto.  Anyone that plays something else just gets a ton more respect.  I was watching this pro Japanese Viper player and that game is exciting AND they were winning.

(08-25-2009, 10:25 PM)Wedge link Wrote: The thing is though, I don't think Daigo could be nearly as good as he is with a non shoto.  Anyone that plays something else just gets a ton more respect.  I was watching this pro Japanese Viper player and that game is exciting AND they were winning.
Daigo's also been playing Ryu for nearly 20 years. You have to give him props for commitment.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Tragic Hero - 08-25-2009

(08-25-2009, 10:25 PM)Wedge link Wrote: The thing is though, I don't think Daigo could be nearly as good as he is with a non shoto.  Anyone that plays something else just gets a ton more respect.  I was watching this pro Japanese Viper player and that game is exciting AND they were winning.

And although Shotos are considered the "easiest to play" they are also some of the most predictable.  Maybe im wrong since im nowhere near tournament caliber but everyone knows how both Ken and Ryu play.  Characters like viper who are completely new or Balrog who got a bit of a buff from the old ages can easily throw someone off.

Then again it takes some skill to learn those characters opposed to the shotos but I think at that level it shouldn't really come into play too much.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - chronomaster - 08-26-2009

(08-25-2009, 10:28 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: [quote author=Wedge link=topic=3245.msg109054#msg109054 date=1251257158]
The thing is though, I don't think Daigo could be nearly as good as he is with a non shoto.  Anyone that plays something else just gets a ton more respect.  I was watching this pro Japanese Viper player and that game is exciting AND they were winning.
Daigo's also been playing Ryu for nearly 20 years. You have to give him props for commitment.
[/quote]He is Japanese. The feat is made much less impressive when you realize commitment is as built into their culture as respiration is into any living organism.

Granted, it is admirable.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - K2 - 08-27-2009

I just had a Dan vs Dan ranked match with some random guy. Not only did he steal my color, he also managed to throw in a super taunt (no cancel to ultra) before beating me.

It was hands down the most awesome ranked quick match ever.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Tragic Hero - 08-27-2009

Characters I want to see in SF5:

Adon
Guy
Cody
Alex
Sean

Oddly enough I thought this list would be larger Tongue

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 08-27-2009

(08-27-2009, 05:02 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: Characters I want to see in SF5:

Adon
Guy
Cody
Alex
Sean

Oddly enough I thought this list would be larger Tongue

I'd like the entire cast of Alpha 3, but I recognize that's kind of unrealistic. 3rd Strike guys can come too. Except for Oro :X