Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Street Fighter 4 PC - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Street Fighter 4 PC (/showthread.php?tid=10299)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Versus - 10-13-2009

try alternating hadoukens/shoryukens?

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Wedge - 10-14-2009

OMG wat this isn't fair.  Why is shit harder to do on the right side with a pad, but harder to do on the left side with a stick?  I need to like, play with both and switch depending what side I'm on.  But srsly cannot 2xQCF for the life of me from the left side.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Trace - 10-14-2009

(10-14-2009, 12:51 AM)Wedge link Wrote: OMG wat this isn't fair.  Why is shit harder to do on the right side with a pad, but harder to do on the left side with a stick?  I need to like, play with both and switch depending what side I'm on.  But srsly cannot 2xQCF for the life of me from the left side.
agreed  :'(

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Spore - 10-14-2009

I use a keyboard :3

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Tragic Hero - 10-14-2009

(10-14-2009, 12:51 AM)Wedge link Wrote: OMG wat this isn't fair.  Why is shit harder to do on the right side with a pad, but harder to do on the left side with a stick?  I need to like, play with both and switch depending what side I'm on.  But srsly cannot 2xQCF for the life of me from the left side.

LOL.  I thought I was the only one with this problem.  To this day I can't seem to pull of an ultra flawlessly from the left side of the screen.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Versus - 10-14-2009

nubs Big Grin

but yeah it's a little harder to do shit on the left side

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Cataract - 10-14-2009

Really? I have a much harder time doing moves from the right side, unless I'm using a charge character. Charge characters have generally easier moves to pull off.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Squishy3 - 10-14-2009

Yeah, I had that problem too. You just have to put in the time.

also, wedge and anyone else who wanted to know, seth killian's capcom surprise isn't SSFIV, unless he's secretly bringing it and not even the tourney organizers know. It's the latest build of US TVC with all the new characters. Frank West, Joe the Condor, Megaman Zero and whoever else was the last one. Can't remember right now.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Versus - 10-15-2009

nice, but not SSFIV Wink Big Grin

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Vongore - 10-15-2009

(10-14-2009, 10:36 AM)Squishy3 link Wrote: Yeah, I had that problem too. You just have to put in the time.

also, wedge and anyone else who wanted to know, seth killian's capcom surprise isn't SSFIV, unless he's secretly bringing it and not even the tourney organizers know. It's the latest build of US TVC with all the new characters. Frank West, Joe the Condor, Megaman Zero and whoever else was the last one. Can't remember right now.

Tekkaman bureedo, bitches

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Wedge - 10-15-2009

I would hope he IS secretly bringing it, but they can't really be making official announcements about that stuff because things it it wouldn't be final right now.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Squishy3 - 10-15-2009

(10-15-2009, 05:32 PM)Wedge link Wrote: I would hope he IS secretly bringing it, but they can't really be making official announcements about that stuff because things it it wouldn't be final right now.
I would imagine they have it at Capcom USA already because the fight club is scheduled for the 22nd, and it'd take something like that a good while to arrive from the studio in Japan. So he might be bringing it, but we have no clue.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/seasonsbeatings4

season's beatings IV stream. 3rd strike right now

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Squishy3 - 10-17-2009

double post but this deserves a new post.

[Image: daigosalt.jpg]

fucking classic. Daigo with Morton's, Pringles and Flite.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Wedge - 10-17-2009

Jawesome.  Sanford beat Daigo with Cammy twice =D. (shut up I know Daigo has never really played Cammy)

Also it's hilarious because now people think Cammy is OP which is a sad sad joke =<.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Mr. Face - 10-17-2009

HEY GUYS

I STILL CANT PLAY

BEST
BUCKS
EVERRR

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Tragic Hero - 10-17-2009

(10-17-2009, 06:57 PM)Wedge link Wrote: Jawesome.  Sanford beat Daigo with Cammy twice =D. (shut up I know Daigo has never really played Cammy)

Also it's hilarious because now people think Cammy is OP which is a sad sad joke =<.

I'm not sure where the surprise is that Cammy is a good character.  You're right she isn't OP but she's always been hard to fight against.

On another topic, two things I wish for in SSFIV:  Make Kens eyes brown.  I don't know who dropped the ball on this one but during the anime scenes his eyes are brown, in every other SF game his eyes have been brown yet his character model has blue eyes.  WTF Capcom.

And number 2:  Please give Ken an ultra that doesn't suck Sad

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - If-I-Die-Its-Lag - 10-17-2009

(10-17-2009, 07:29 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=Wedge link=topic=3245.msg118332#msg118332 date=1255823821]
Jawesome.  Sanford beat Daigo with Cammy twice =D. (shut up I know Daigo has never really played Cammy)

I'm not sure where the surprise is that Cammy is a good character.  You're right she isn't OP but she's always been hard to fight against.

On another topic, two things I wish for in SSFIV:  Make Kens eyes brown.  I don't know who dropped the ball on this one but during the anime scenes his eyes are brown, in every other SF game his eyes have been brown yet his character model has blue eyes.  WTF Capcom.

[/quote]

You mean the hurricane kick one in SF III?

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Squishy3 - 10-17-2009

I got sent to the losers bracket fairly quickly, but won around 5 matches there. After that I spent most of my time playing the build of TvC that Seth brought, but it didn't have Joe the Condor or Zero. Frank West is amazing. Didn't play as Tekkaman Blade. I also spent a lot of time talking to Seth, and he's an awesome guy. He also says he has been playing the SSFIV build they have, and he says that Juri is fun, Deejay plays like the HDR Deejay with an Ultra, didn't ask him about T.Hawk. He also says he's sad he can't play games that are actually released anymore.

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Tragic Hero - 10-18-2009

(10-17-2009, 09:36 PM)If-I-Die-Its-Lag link Wrote: [quote author=Tragic Hero link=topic=3245.msg118337#msg118337 date=1255825764]
[quote author=Wedge link=topic=3245.msg118332#msg118332 date=1255823821]

On another topic, two things I wish for in SSFIV:  Make Kens eyes brown.  I don't know who dropped the ball on this one but during the anime scenes his eyes are brown, in every other SF game his eyes have
been brown yet his character model has blue eyes.  WTF Capcom.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sort of.  It doesn't have to be too damaging just let me chain it in better.  If I nail someone with a deep fierce punch I should be able to ultra in.

Maybe a modified shoryureppa...

Re: Street Fighter 4 PC - Squishy3 - 10-18-2009

(10-18-2009, 01:30 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=If-I-Die-Its-Lag link=topic=3245.msg118346#msg118346 date=1255833405]
[quote author=Tragic Hero link=topic=3245.msg118337#msg118337 date=1255825764]
[quote author=Wedge link=topic=3245.msg118332#msg118332 date=1255823821]

On another topic, two things I wish for in SSFIV:  Make Kens eyes brown.  I don't know who dropped the ball on this one but during the anime scenes his eyes are brown, in every other SF game his eyes have
been brown yet his character model has blue eyes.  WTF Capcom.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sort of.  It doesn't have to be too damaging just let me chain it in better.  If I nail someone with a deep fierce punch I should be able to ultra in.

Maybe a modified shoryureppa...
[/quote]You're not supposed to be able to combo an ultra like a super. Ultras do more damage, so you can't combo them the same way. That's why they added in FADC. Even then, trying to link an ultra with a fancy combos scales the damage down quite a bit. Abel can do FA, cr.FP, ultra, and it will not do a lot of damage. Same for Ryu if he tries to do something fancy into an SRK FADC ultra.