Be Right Back, Uninstalling
BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: Games (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Forum: Big Boys (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide (/showthread.php?tid=10839)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - beep beep diglett - 10-31-2009

god damnit im so unlucky, my cool weapons are all like half as good, my 12 shot acid revolver does only 133 dmg >Sad

btw do i need a static ip for port forwarding to work? and has anyone tried lan games with hamachi

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - copulatingduck - 10-31-2009

no, my ports are all forwarded correctly. I can host a public game no problem, but when I tried to host a private game everyone timed out trying to connect. after just about giving up, i stumbled across this which worked like a charm.

so the answer is, idk why it doesn't work the first time (it will [i]never work the first time) but it will work the 2nd time. what a dumb fix

Impact for +15% on all bullet damage
5 points

Metal Storm for +30% fire rate and +75% recoil reduction
5 points

Assault for +45% clip size and +45% recoil reduction on all assault rifles
5 points

Overload for +60% clip size on all weapons
5 points

Heavy Gunner Class Mod for +69% clip size, +15% fire rate, +45% recoil reduction, +6% damage on all bullets
$100,000

All for (if my math is right after 3 days of sleep dep) +21% damage, +45% fire rate, +165% recoil reduction, +174% clip size on this bad boy:

[Image: rapinbads.png]

Some people think they can outsmart me. Maybe. I have yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet.

before i switched up my talents, i had a +70% clip size and +2 overload class mod, and 5 pts in overload, The Meat Grinder had about 300 bullets in a clip

yeah

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - KarthXLR - 10-31-2009

Port forwarding: More trouble than anyone could possibly imagine

just finished the game, holy shit that was disapointing, didnt even get a cool gun

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - Eschatos - 10-31-2009

[Image: borderlands1.jpg]

This is a rocket launcher.  It shoots rockets.  These rockets shoot more rockets.  I am in heaven.

how do you have only 280k i have like 1.5 mil

btw i want that rocet launcher, where did you get it?

(10-31-2009, 02:02 PM)diggs link Wrote: before i switched up my talents, i had a +70% clip size and +2 overload class mod, and 5 pts in overload, The Meat Grinder had about 300 bullets in a clip

yeah

yea but the meat grinder had ass accuracy. and it's bullets don't explode

(10-30-2009, 01:40 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: Anyone have any good weapons for Brick? I'm level almost level 19 and thinking about switching to explosive damage since he gets boosts.

i have a lvl26 shock artifact for brick. lemme know if you want it

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - Vandamguy - 10-31-2009

man it seems like im missing out on a lot of fun playing with myself ><
i think my engineer  (soldier) is level 19 now , and i got like crappy green and blue guns , no auxillary mod thing ..  some white quality shield that restores my health

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - Wedge - 10-31-2009

Why the fuck are you all stacked with Oranges, I haven't even seen like one.

(10-31-2009, 09:23 PM)Wedge link Wrote: Why the fuck are you all stacked with Oranges, I haven't even seen like one.

yeah almost to sledge on playthrough 2 and not even an epic (excluding bone shredder or w.e)

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - Eschatos - 10-31-2009

(10-31-2009, 09:23 PM)Wedge link Wrote: Why the fuck are you all stacked with Oranges, I haven't even seen like one.
First off, check the weapon store every time it updates.  When there are orange weapons they're not that expensive.  Second, I get lucky sometimes.  Third, one of those came from a side quest.

Also whenever you drive through an area with a nearby loot chest, kill the guys there and open it.

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - CaffeinePowered - 11-01-2009

I have a class mod thats +2 to Rare Drops...it got me a Pearl Drop

[Image: pearl.jpg]

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - Wedge - 11-01-2009

The game seriously needs better loot drops from killing actual enemies...

Of course it has a ton of balancing issues, none of which will ever get fixed unless it saw mod tools released =/

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - SAVAGE-0 - 11-01-2009

is it absolutely impossible to solo this game? i'm at the first boss and it seems stupidly hard to kill... berserker a bad choice?  should I be a higher level...? I have no skills, do those come after this?  i don't get why people crap on good rpg games and fall in love with such simplistic ones like this...

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - Trace - 11-01-2009

There are advised levels for quests and next to that it will tell you the difficulty based on your level. I raped  nine toes with berserk my first time through so you should be fine once you hit lvl5. Also you should probably look elsewhere if you were expecting an rpg. It's a shooter with rpg elements, and it's one of the best mixes of the two I've played so far.

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - backfire - 11-01-2009

alright, I joined this here "borderlands party"

gamespy name's backfire21

Re: BRB, Borderlands - Game Discussion & Guide - copulatingduck - 11-01-2009

savage: idk about brick, but I found the first playthrough of the game to be pretty easy save for a scant few legitimately challenging missions (when I say misleading hear, I'm referring to the difficulty according to level). That said you've got no business tackling the first boss without

If you've got any other missions to be done, try completing those first, try bringing a few health packs with you to the fight, grind out a few achievements to gain a level, complete missions in a logical order (low-level missions first), etc etc

If you want harder though, try multiplayer, or a 2nd playthrough.