Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Movie Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Movie Thread (/showthread.php?tid=8049)

Re: The Movie Thread - JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - 07-14-2009

Halfway through Taegukgi and taking a  break. Good movie would watch first half again A++

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 07-14-2009

going to see Harry Potter tonight, will report if it's good.

Re: The Movie Thread - jorge - 07-14-2009

(07-14-2009, 11:17 PM)Karth is a Public Enemy link Wrote: going to see Harry Potter tonight, will report if it's good.

Snape kills Dumbledore

Re: The Movie Thread - Darklink - 07-14-2009

(07-14-2009, 11:32 PM)jörge link Wrote: [quote author=Karth is a Public Enemy link=topic=947.msg98008#msg98008 date=1247631423]
going to see Harry Potter tonight, will report if it's good.

Snape kills Dumbledore
[/quote]fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

also I watched Death Race, had some pretty hilarious deaths.

Re: The Movie Thread - copulatingduck - 07-15-2009

Cloverfield was good, Kung Fu Zombie so far is probably the most amazing dub I've ever seen in my life.

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 07-15-2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is easily one of the better movies I've seen this year, and I would go see it again.

However, the ending was a cocktease.  :-\

I was actually surprised at how much they left out of the book.

Re: The Movie Thread - Dave - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 05:03 AM)Karth is a Public Enemy link Wrote: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is easily one of the better movies I've seen this year, and I would go see it again.

further proof karth is 9.

Re: The Movie Thread - Darklink - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 05:03 AM)Karth is a Public Enemy link Wrote: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is easily one of the better movies I've seen this year, and I would go see it again.

So if they added extra stuff to the movie, it was left out of the book?

Re: The Movie Thread - Valentine Wiggin - 07-15-2009

(07-14-2009, 11:02 AM)SBCrystal link Wrote: I'm making Luin and HeK watch IT. We finished part one last night...part two today.
I jumped a bunch and I'd seen it before. :/

oh god i hate clowns.  my grandma collected them, when she died my mom wanted me to take one to remember her by and i was like heckkkk no.

true story.  one night in my early 20's i was over at a friend's house and we decided to watch IT.  afterwards we played with a ouija board and scared ourselves senseless.  i drove back to my parents house and didn't want to wake them by turning on any lights but i had to pee.  i sat down to do my business and when my eyes adjusted to the dark i saw a glowing IT clown face hovering in front of me.  i jumped up mid-stream and flipped on the light, turns out it was my dad's glow-in-the-dark IT t-shirt hanging in the bathroom to dry.  what are the damn odds of that? 

Re: The Movie Thread - SBCrystal - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 11:55 AM)Valentine Wiggin link Wrote: [quote author=SBCrystal link=topic=947.msg97556#msg97556 date=1247587359]
I'm making Luin and HeK watch IT. We finished part one last night...part two today.

oh god i hate clowns.  my grandma collected them, when she died my mom wanted me to take one to remember her by and i was like heckkkk no.

true story.  one night in my early 20's i was over at a friend's house and we decided to watch IT.  afterwards we played with a ouija board and scared ourselves senseless.  i drove back to my parents house and didn't want to wake them by turning on any lights but i had to pee.  i sat down to do my business and when my eyes adjusted to the dark i saw a glowing IT clown face hovering in front of me.  i jumped up mid-stream and flipped on the light, turns out it was my dad's glow-in-the-dark IT t-shirt hanging in the bathroom to dry.  what are the damn odds of that? 
[/quote]

Holy eff, that's super scary...I bet your Ouija board was way better than the ghetto one Luin, HeK and I made drunk.
True story: My old roommate used to love to put scary shit as her computer background. One time she got into this evil clown phase. One time she smoked some fucked up shit (I'm not sure what she did) and the next day she told me that while she was lying in her bed Pennywise started talking to her...so she started talking back and they actually had a meaningful conversation. That was weird.

Re: The Movie Thread - Valentine Wiggin - 07-15-2009

(07-15-2009, 01:26 PM)SBCrystal link Wrote: [quote author=Valentine Wiggin link=topic=947.msg98178#msg98178 date=1247676952]
[quote author=SBCrystal link=topic=947.msg97556#msg97556 date=1247587359]
I'm making Luin and HeK watch IT. We finished part one last night...part two today.

[/quote]

Holy eff, that's super scary...I bet your Ouija board was way better than the ghetto one Luin, HeK and I made drunk.
True story: My old roommate used to love to put scary shit as her computer background. One time she got into this evil clown phase. One time she smoked some fucked up shit (I'm not sure what she did) and the next day she told me that while she was lying in her bed Pennywise started talking to her...so she started talking back and they actually had a meaningful conversation. That was weird.

[/quote]

ahahah wtf

Re: The Movie Thread - rumsfald - 07-15-2009

hahaha, fucking great IT stories. I made it my mission to read that book in 8th grade, I fucking loved that book.

Re: The Movie Thread - Surf314 - 07-15-2009

I always think I get scared easy.  But I don't really.  I completely psyched myself out for IT. Refused to watch it.  I was finally forced to by my step-sister and I ended up laughing through most of it.  I really don't know why it is supposed to be so scary.

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 07-15-2009

I'm already naturally scared of clowns, as in I-won't-even-get-near-Ronald-McDonald scared, so watching IT may have been the worst decision of my life.

Re: The Movie Thread - Coppanuva - 07-15-2009

I just got done watching Chasing Ghosts. It's a documentary about the whole 80s arcade culture. I thougt it was very interesting.

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 07-16-2009

Zombieland - Theatrical Trailer 1

for duck

Re: The Movie Thread - copulatingduck - 07-16-2009

OMGWANT

Re: The Movie Thread - rumsfald - 07-16-2009

OMG In that trailer Woody looks like he could have been in Tremors when it was good. Alongside Bacon.

Re: The Movie Thread - Blues - 07-16-2009

MY GOD A MOVIE ABOUT PEOPLE ENJOYING THEMSELVES IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? IT'S LIKE MY DREAM COME TRUE EYHGISHGHIHGHASHGH

Re: The Movie Thread - SBCrystal - 07-16-2009

(07-16-2009, 06:12 AM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: MY GOD A MOVIE ABOUT PEOPLE ENJOYING THEMSELVES IN A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? IT'S LIKE MY DREAM COME TRUE EYHGISHGHIHGHASHGH

This.
I just agreed wholeheartedly with Blues.
Wow.
Wink