Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Movie Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Movie Thread (/showthread.php?tid=8049)

Re: The Movie Thread - sarcasticsteve - 04-13-2009

I am currently watching through the Planet Earth television series, narrated by Sir David Attenborough.  If you've never sat down and watched this series in HD, I highly recommend it.

Re: The Movie Thread - Surf314 - 04-14-2009

(04-13-2009, 11:05 PM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=947.msg76689#msg76689 date=1239678230]
The Hudsucker Proxy is on watch now. 

what's watch now? That was a great movie.
[/quote]

Netflix' streaming movie service.

Re: The Movie Thread - JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - 04-14-2009

I saw Dragonball: Evolution and it was amazing.

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 04-14-2009

(04-14-2009, 06:59 PM)JoKeRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR link Wrote: I saw Dragonball: Evolution and it was amazing.
I heard the exact opposite from just about everybody.

Re: The Movie Thread - Squishy3 - 04-14-2009

My friend tried to tell me it was accurate and I was like "GOKU DIDN'T FUCKING GO TO HIGH SCHOOL YOU DUMBFUCK, HE MET BULMA WHILE WANDERING AROUND RANDOMLY AND SHOWED HER HIS PENIS MULTIPLE TIMES, AND WHEN SHE MET ROSHI SHE ACCIDENTALLY FLASHED 'EM BECAUSE SHE FORGOT SHE WAS WEARING PANTIES."

Re: The Movie Thread - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 04-14-2009

Just saw Nixon. Pretty great, and while it wasn't 100% accurate, it did a pretty great job as painting him as the tragic hero. Also Hopkins nailed the manerisms, and the guy who played Kissinger was an almost frightening doppelganger.

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 04-16-2009

Just watched Eagle Eye again. It's a great movie.

Re: The Movie Thread - Trace - 04-16-2009

(04-16-2009, 04:02 PM)Karf the Walrus link Wrote: Just watched Eagle Eye again. It's a decent movie.
Thought it was okay since it was really just a recycling/mix of HAL, IRobot, and glad0s.

Re: The Movie Thread - jilli talent - 04-16-2009

I'm watching Don't Mess with the Zohan as I type... "Silky Smooth"

Re: The Movie Thread - Tragic Hero - 04-16-2009

(04-14-2009, 07:19 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: Just saw Nixon. Pretty great, and while it wasn't 100% accurate, it did a pretty great job as painting him as the tragic hero. Also Hopkins nailed the manerisms, and the guy who played Kissinger was an almost frightening doppelganger.

Did someone call me?

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 04-17-2009

Saw State of Play with my folks tonight. Absolutely enjoyable movie from start to finish. If you liked A Few Good Men, you'll love this.

Re: The Movie Thread - Luinbariel - 04-18-2009

Saw the new Crank tonight.

I actually really liked it; I thought it was funny.

Also, <3 Jason Statham so bad.

Re: The Movie Thread - Kor - 04-18-2009

Recently watched Doubt, sweet hazues it was a heavy movie.

Also watched the leaked version of Wolverine, and unlike what the retarded movie execs will tell you, I'll go see the final product, because the editing was obviously not finished.

Re: The Movie Thread - Luinbariel - 04-18-2009

(04-18-2009, 07:58 AM)Kor link Wrote: Recently watched Doubt, sweet hazues it was a heavy movie.

Also watched the leaked version of Wolverine, and unlike what the retarded movie execs will tell you, I'll go see the final product, because the editing was obviously not finished.

I probably will see it too, but thus far I kind of like the unfinished version better; it was super neat to see how that works.

Re: The Movie Thread - jilli talent - 04-18-2009

(04-18-2009, 01:12 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Saw the new Crank tonight.

I actually really liked it; I thought it was funny.

Also, <3 Jason Statham so bad.

I definitely want to see that.  Jason Statham is amazing.

Re: The Movie Thread - Surf314 - 04-19-2009

I watched Hudson Hawk again last night.

Can't beat a movie about a cat burglar that pulls off capers with common household items while singing showtunes in order to fulfill his life's mission - getting a decent cappuccino.

Re: The Movie Thread - sarcasticsteve - 04-19-2009

I saw the Crank High Voltage movie yesterday.  It was indeed a great movie.  Unlike most sequels, it didn't fuck with the formula that made the first great, it just built on it nicely.  Same drug induced trip with a new story and characters.  Can't wait to see Crank 3!

Re: The Movie Thread - fyre - 04-26-2009

The opening sequence of The Brothers Bloom is on Hulu! ;D ;D ;D Can't frickin wait.

Hulu - Movie Trailers: The Brothers Bloom - Opening Sequence

Re: The Movie Thread - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 05-03-2009

Finished up the Oliver Stone Presidential Trilogy just now with JFK. Pretty well done and interesting (although I don't know who accurate was,) but I was expecting it to be more a look back on his whole life, like W. and Nixon, instead of solely about Garrison and the conspiracy. Still good stuff though, and I'm sure Grey has some strong opinions on the content of it

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 05-03-2009

Saw As Good As it Gets last night. Alright movie, Jack Nicholson does his part well, but not really my slice of pie.

For romance lovers, go for it.