Be Right Back, Uninstalling
The Movie Thread - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: The Movie Thread (/showthread.php?tid=8049)

Re: The Movie Thread - Stein - 11-25-2010

I watched Invictus last night (and just before that I finally plugged in my center speaker, even if the wire is running down the center of the floor for now).

Wow.  Not normally what I would have picked for a movie, but sooo good.

P.S. did anybody else notice the random LFE during Harry Potter 7a?  I was like "man, this movie needs more bass" and suddenly the sound would be rattling my ribcage, totally off from what was actually happening.

Re: The Movie Thread - at0m - 11-27-2010

old news, but wow:
TRON: LEGACY - Daft Punk's "Derezzed"

Re: The Movie Thread - Chief - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 05:43 PM)CUBA LIBRE link Wrote: old news, but wow:
this movie will be double good because of daft punk, and everyone knows it

Re: The Movie Thread - Black Aspen - 11-27-2010

Soooo I finally watched Zardoz today......  Wow.

Re: The Movie Thread - Chief - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 05:43 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=CUBA LIBRE link=topic=947.msg185132#msg185132 date=1290897781]
old news, but wow:
[/quote]oh my god
soundtrack is leaked
FUCK YES

Re: The Movie Thread - Kor - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 06:02 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: [quote author=TheDarkChief link=topic=947.msg185133#msg185133 date=1290897823]
[quote author=CUBA LIBRE link=topic=947.msg185132#msg185132 date=1290897781]
old news, but wow:
[/quote]oh my god
soundtrack is leaked
FUCK YES
[/quote]

Edit: 'Acquiring"

Re: The Movie Thread - Mission Difficult - 11-27-2010

(11-27-2010, 05:50 PM)Black Aspen link Wrote: Soooo I finally watched Zardoz today......  Wow.

Yeah, that's about the only way to describe it.

Re: The Movie Thread - Wyrmidon - 11-27-2010

Watched Gran Torino finally. My god can Eastwood direct a movie.

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 11-28-2010

After over a year of waiting, Blockbuster has finally sent me Mystery Men. It's kind of been hyped up to me as an unappreciated comedy...but it was really just about average for me. Only a few jokes really made me laugh through the whole two hours and the acting was just ok. While having more characters means you get to show off more silly powers, it also means each character gets less development and less screen time. Shame too, I really wanted to see how far they would go with some of these heroes.

Overall it was just a tiny bit above average for me.

Re: The Movie Thread - Chief - 11-28-2010

(11-28-2010, 01:00 AM)Karth link Wrote: After over a year of waiting, Blockbuster has finally sent
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

also never seen the movie, i havent seen a movie since scotty pilgrim, jeez i need to watch more movies sometimes

Re: The Movie Thread - Geoff - 11-28-2010

(11-28-2010, 01:00 AM)Karth link Wrote: After over a year of waiting, Blockbuster has finally sent me Mystery Men. It's kind of been hyped up to me as an unappreciated comedy...but it was really just about average for me. Only a few jokes really made me laugh through the whole two hours and the acting was just ok. While having more characters means you get to show off more silly powers, it also means each character gets less development and less screen time. Shame too, I really wanted to see how far they would go with some of these heroes.

idk why you thought it would be so sweet youre kinda judging it like a food critic rating a hometown favorite family owned burger joint

just appreciate it for what it is like that one girlfriend you had who wasnt hot but she was still your girlfriend

fuckin movie snobs

Re: The Movie Thread - KarthXLR - 11-28-2010

(11-28-2010, 02:20 AM)geoff link Wrote: [quote author=Karth link=topic=947.msg185187#msg185187 date=1290924009]
After over a year of waiting, Blockbuster has finally sent me Mystery Men. It's kind of been hyped up to me as an unappreciated comedy...but it was really just about average for me. Only a few jokes really made me laugh through the whole two hours and the acting was just ok. While having more characters means you get to show off more silly powers, it also means each character gets less development and less screen time. Shame too, I really wanted to see how far they would go with some of these heroes.

idk why you thought it would be so sweet youre kinda judging it like a food critic rating a hometown favorite family owned burger joint

just appreciate it for what it is like that one girlfriend you had who wasnt hot but she was still your girlfriend

fuckin movie snobs

[/quote]
How was that being snobbish at all. Am I not allowed to look forward to movies? Can I not voice my opinion?

Re: The Movie Thread - [SiN] Merc - 11-28-2010

(11-28-2010, 02:20 AM)geoff link Wrote: [quote author=Karth link=topic=947.msg185187#msg185187 date=1290924009]

fuckin movie snobs

[/quote]

NOU.

Edit: Also, anyone else pumped about "The Warriors Way?" I'm lookin' forward to Cowboys vs. Ninjas. It's an under appreciated pairing, the only one close that I can think of was like Shanghai Noon.

Re: The Movie Thread - Geoff - 11-28-2010

(11-28-2010, 02:29 AM)Karth link Wrote: [quote author=geoff link=topic=947.msg185200#msg185200 date=1290928847]
[quote author=Karth link=topic=947.msg185187#msg185187 date=1290924009]

fuckin movie snobs

[/quote]
How was that being snobbish at all. Am I not allowed to look forward to movies? Can I not voice my opinion?
[/quote]

shrek 3 was a mediocre movie.  the acting was sub par and i only laughed a few times.  its kind of been hyped up to me as a hilarious romp the world of shrek and i also was pretty disappointed with character development.  and the ginger bread man?  the fuck is with him?  ginger breads cannot talk!!!!!

only a little above average for me i wouldnt waste your time

(11-28-2010, 02:35 AM)geoff link Wrote: [quote author=Karth link=topic=947.msg185204#msg185204 date=1290929380]
[quote author=geoff link=topic=947.msg185200#msg185200 date=1290928847]

fuckin movie snobs

[/quote]
[/quote]

shrek 3 was a mediocre movie.  the acting was sub par and i only laughed a few times.  its kind of been hyped up to me as a hilarious romp the world of shrek and i also was pretty disappointed with character development.  and the ginger bread man?  the fuck is with him?  ginger breads cannot talk!!!!!

[/quote]

I agree. They should have stopped at Shrek 1. That at least told a message.  Sad

Re: The Movie Thread - Hobospartan - 11-28-2010

Yeah Karth, fuck you for having an opinion and sharing it with us  b)

(11-28-2010, 03:10 AM)Hobospartan link Wrote: Yeah Karth, fuck you for having an opinion and sharing it with us  b)

Inorite?

Re: The Movie Thread - Chief - 11-28-2010

Quote: Merc link=topic=947.msg185217#msg185217 date=1290932289]
[quote author=Hobospartan link=topic=947.msg185215#msg185215 date=1290931808]
Yeah Karth, fuck you for having an opinion and sharing it with us  b)

Inorite?
[/quote]stop giving him ideas you fuckers

Re: The Movie Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-28-2010

(11-28-2010, 02:35 AM)geoff link Wrote: [quote author=Karth link=topic=947.msg185204#msg185204 date=1290929380]
[quote author=geoff link=topic=947.msg185200#msg185200 date=1290928847]

fuckin movie snobs

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Re: Shrek is Dreck

Re: The Movie Thread - beep beep diglett - 11-28-2010

THats me by theway. Think befroe u be spittin reckless about treasure childhood memories. I dont put up with crap around here!!!!!!!