Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

10-23-2009, 01:27 AM

it's in your documents folder

:-X

Wedge
I make Reavers my Bitch

10-23-2009, 02:00 AM

What save data is their to lose anyways?  Replays?  I just used a program to unlock all the characters/taunts/colors... fuck unlocking that shit, it's all gonna be unlocked when SSFIV comes out anyways.

(09-11-2008, 05:11 PM)Dave link Wrote:i would totaly ride that gay ass dragon thing.
Versus

10-23-2009, 03:25 AM

(10-23-2009, 02:00 AM)Wedge link Wrote: What save data is their to lose anyways?  Replays?  I just used a program to unlock all the characters/taunts/colors... fuck unlocking that shit, it's all gonna be unlocked when SSFIV comes out anyways.

BP, GP?

Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

10-23-2009, 09:17 AM

Challenes beat and unlocked characters seem to be the only thing missing
Cataract
Lurker

10-23-2009, 11:58 AM

Well, the Capcom event in NYC sucked. It was a waste of time and money.

I don't really want to go into it, but it was a big let down.

[Image: brosquadtagbroaract.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=45671&background=random]
Versus

10-23-2009, 04:06 PM

(10-23-2009, 11:58 AM)Cataract link Wrote: Well, the Capcom event in NYC sucked. It was a waste of time and money.

:-\

Cataract
Lurker

10-23-2009, 04:18 PM

(10-23-2009, 04:06 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=Cataract link=topic=3245.msg119193#msg119193 date=1256317099]
Well, the Capcom event in NYC sucked. It was a waste of time and money.

:-\
[/quote]

I'll probably talk about it tonight while FNF is going on. I've been typing all day about it, and it's getting tiring >_<

[Image: brosquadtagbroaract.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=45671&background=random]
Squishy3
Closet Furry

10-23-2009, 06:26 PM

(10-23-2009, 11:58 AM)Cataract link Wrote: Well, the Capcom event in NYC sucked. It was a waste of time and money.

Well, it was meant to show off the game, they have ONLY a demo version running on a devkit to show. So no start menus, versus mode, stuff like that. It's the earliest playable build of it possible. The reason TvC was somewhat functional with a versus mode was because they've been working on that considerably longer, with SSFIV they had just started work on it so there wasn't a versus mode with the new characters yet. I'm sure the build you guys were playing probably most likely had the characters that they used in the videos in it, and so they decided to lock it down to just them. Also, I'm pretty sure you didn't have to pay for it other than the busfare/taxifare/gas fare, but I didn't go so I can't say.

If they had more than that version, Seth would've told me when I talked to him at Season's Beatings. But I asked him if he had been playing the build yet since I assumed they'd already have it if they announced the fight club for it. I'm sure if it had an actual versus mode in it he would've asked if he could bring it. I know he had it since he was going straight from Ohio to New York for the fight club. He had another Capcom rep with him there as well. (maybe girlfriend, capcom gossip omg!)

Actually, there's a new update on the japanese blog, hey're just now starting work on the character select screen. Another proof of the build at the NYC Fight Club being the earliest playable build is that Deejay, T. Hawk and Juri don't have focus attack dash cancels yet.

full post. actual blog post in japanese with the images

Hello everyone!
Aah, the most exciting part of development on SSF4 is approaching fast, and the office is becoming a whirlwind of activity. I've mentioned this numerous times on the SF4 blog as well, but we've got staff doing their very best to make this a fantastic game. Moreover, in order for them to keep peace of mind and be able to work well, there are staff members supporting them from behind the scenes. All these people are the pride and joy that make the game. Development goes on!

Now, the last blog entry where I showed those Character Select illustration was surprisingly popular. I'm so happy! And to all you people who voiced your opinions on Dee Jay's portraits, thank you so much!

... The Character Select screen is literally taking shape as we speak. Actually, you might think we were making a decision between those two choices, but it seems our lead designer Gauge has really embraced everyone's comments, and provided a new and improved version!! (H-hey!)
Here it is!!

...well, I guess you might not be able to tell by just a glance...

Here are the two versions from last time. It looks pretty much the same, but he really went and redrew it?
Ah, well, it looks great, so I'm not mad. I guess complaining would be pointless.

Well, while we're at it, let's take a look at the creation process for the core character Ryu's Character Select portrait.

First, the screenshot is retouched.

?!
Pretty much everything except his dougi is totally redrawn!

Breathe some life into him, and it's perfect!

With a little help of SF4's Art Directer, Ikeno, you can see the determination in his eyes, and the fighting spirit in his fists - and with that Ryu is born.

One more thing!
The Characters page at the official site will not just display the new characters, but little by little all 25 returning characters will be added! Also, although they only show pictures and character profiles right now, we're arranging some sample voice clips as well, so stay tuned!

By the way... the voice samples are still a ways off, but aren't you curious about who's playing Dee Jay, Hawk and Juri?
You want to know, right!?
Yeah, you want to know!!
...Right, so here's the cast!

Dee Jay: Kenji Hamada
T. Hawk: Tôru Nara
Juri: Eri Kitamura

They already did a little talking in the New Characters trailer, so I think maybe some of you already recognized the voices!

You might know Eri Kitamura as Yatterman-1 in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom.
As Yatterman-1, you'd hear the energetic young hero say things like...
"I'm counting on you, Yatter-Wan!" 「頼むぞ、ヤッターワン!」
"The origin of Mecha!" 「メカの素だ!」
"He he, how about that!" 「へへっ、どんなもんだい!」

But as Juri...
"I'll sting you! Down to the bone!" 「食ってやるよ! 骨までなぁ!」
"Hey there... I'll kill you!" 「そ~ら・・・殺しちゃうよ!」
"Oh you're worthless, I can't feel a thing" 「おまえじゃぁぜんぜんダメ、感じない」

That's scary... real scary! It's like a completely different Kitamura!

She has plenty of other quotes that are exciting in every sense of the word, so that's something to look forward to!!

OK, so today I've talked a lot about the Character Select illustrations as well as announced the new additions to the voice cast!

Hey, next friday is Dee Jay's birthday! Hm, I guess I was a little early in presenting his Character Select portrait... On a related note, next Thursday is El Fuerte's birthday. And with that, I bid you farewell until next week.
México!

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2009, 07:43 PM by Squishy3.)
Versus

11-09-2009, 01:37 AM

i just noticed itsuki koizumi's voice actor does el fuerte's japanese voice

Spore
2 guys, no cups necessary

11-14-2009, 11:50 PM

Ken has the same blank stare Heavy has.

[Image: rkzb79.jpg]

Feeling generous? Karf is a respectable human being. http://i.imgur.com/MTVw5.png
Thank you, Mr. Pelican.
Wedge
I make Reavers my Bitch

11-15-2009, 07:55 PM

Hitting people with Honda's Ultra in general leads to the most awesome faces.

(09-11-2008, 05:11 PM)Dave link Wrote:i would totaly ride that gay ass dragon thing.
Versus

11-15-2009, 08:00 PM

(11-15-2009, 07:55 PM)Wedge link Wrote: Hitting people with Honda's Ultra in general leads to the most awesome faces.

this

3clipse
Gay for Richard Simmons

11-15-2009, 08:59 PM

(11-14-2009, 11:50 PM)Spore link Wrote: Ken has the same blank stare Heavy has.

(Spore Killing me)
From the same night.
[Image: Untitled-1.png]

KataKlipse [Meow!]: Was today macho of me?
+|FFG|+ SUPER MACHO MAN: Very.
+|FFG|+ SUPER MACHO MAN: *flex*
KataKlipse [Meow!]: Hell YES!

3clipse|brb.u|: so are we best buddies?
dapngwnman: lol what?
3clipse|brb.u|: lol hahaha
dapngwnman: that was extremely creepy sir
If-I-Die-Its-Lag
I Play Gaia Online

11-15-2009, 09:48 PM

I still need to face Spore and Eightball.
Squishy3
Closet Furry

11-16-2009, 11:49 PM

new videos of SSFIV showing more DeeJay and Juri gameplay up on dtoid. I liked the old announcer better.

Squishy3
Closet Furry

11-24-2009, 11:56 AM

Guy, Cody, Adon and Ibuki all announced. Looks like the rumor list is 100% right, and we'll probably see Dudley, Hakan (The baby oil wrestler), and Makoto.

Versus

11-24-2009, 03:38 PM

fuck yeah

K2
BRB, Posting

11-25-2009, 12:50 AM

Needs more
                    [Image: SF3_Dudley.gif]
Wedge
I make Reavers my Bitch

11-25-2009, 02:12 AM

(11-25-2009, 12:50 AM)K2 link Wrote: Needs more
                     [Image: SF3_Dudley.gif]

It will when they announce the 3S characters in another month or so.  The original leak has been 100% true so far, I'd say the Makoto/Dudley/Ibuki is a lock as well (with Ibuki already confirmed and all that).

If-I-Die-Its-Lag
I Play Gaia Online

11-25-2009, 12:36 PM

I actually wanted Rolento to be in the game. I feel sad now. :'(