Hello There, Guest! Register

MAG
Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

05-16-2010, 07:34 PM

ah, I'm so close to being able to join Sver, and not get raped continually. On another note, I love it when people try to kick you even if you aren't a bad squad leader.  >Sad

[Image: believebanner7.jpg]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

05-16-2010, 09:41 PM

Being on the MAG forums, I came to understand some people more, and pretty much, if you don't constantly use your mic, your about a step away from shit, even if your doing better than a SL with a mic (Though I wouldn't go micless in a Domination game.  It REALLY pisses people off there)...Use it too much, and your a douchebag...And that if people want squad leader enough, they pester the shit out of you with votes to get it.  If there are multiple friends on a team, your probably gonna lose squad leader.  Also I believe getting kicked from SL, kicks you from the game doesn't it? Been awhile since I played the game, so I forget lol

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Squishy3
Closet Furry

05-17-2010, 11:36 PM

So I sold this game to someone at work, and he came back and returned it because the average community in his faction was atrocious. It was his first time playing the game, and he asked what a FRAGO point was. Immediately they started a votekick on him. Plus he had all sorts of other bad experiences. I can't blame him though, console online gamers are mostly atrocious.

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

05-23-2010, 03:40 PM

(05-17-2010, 11:36 PM)Squishy link Wrote: I can't blame him though, console online gamers are mostly atrocious.

This is why I'm a PC gamer.
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

06-02-2010, 08:53 PM

The fash bang grenades they added are a pain, great for grieffing ho..

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

06-02-2010, 09:56 PM

use smoke and flash together, It blinds them a lot better. (or better yet flash and poison gas).

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

06-03-2010, 04:47 AM

is nice to have the gas nades with out spending skill points for them ;D

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

06-03-2010, 10:26 AM

(06-03-2010, 04:47 AM)Reevesith link Wrote: is nice to have the gas nades with out spending skill points for them ;D

yea, I thought that sver got those free,  but it is glitch when you vet. I just hope I get them again if I vet to Raven.

Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

06-08-2010, 09:35 AM

Updated today. most medals are easier to get, some ribbons, and a lot of bugs are fixed.  Also a new game mode called Interdiction was added.

Edit- Interdiction medals and trophies were added, the game mode is not yet playable for some reason.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2010, 09:54 AM by Wyrmidon.)
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

07-17-2010, 12:11 AM

how is the new game mode? i have yet to get it just wasnt too sure about,..

[/move]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

07-17-2010, 12:21 AM

I'm curious too.  I might pick back up the game if it's any interesting.  This was from the first paid DLC pack wasn't it?

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

07-19-2010, 12:01 AM

Yeah, last one was free, tho I wounder if they updated all the tanks or if its just if you bought the addon ???

[/move]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

07-19-2010, 05:29 PM

(07-19-2010, 12:01 AM)Reevesith link Wrote: Yeah, last one was free, tho I wounder if they updated all the tanks or if its just if you bought the addon ???

How much is the addon?  I think I might have a few bucks left on the network to use, cause I couldn't find anything to buy other than FF8.