Hello There, Guest! Register

MAG
Maxon
BRB, Posting

01-29-2010, 02:08 AM

(01-28-2010, 10:42 PM)Reevesith link Wrote: Just got my copy, I liked the beta XD wish I could build a tele tho .

Now if they could only make 256 player Team Fortress 2 games and map sizes to match...

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Chief
BRB, Posting

01-29-2010, 04:04 PM

Will buy as soon as I have the time to do so. Add me: TehDarkChief.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

01-29-2010, 05:18 PM

(01-29-2010, 02:08 AM)Maxon link Wrote: [quote author=Reevesith link=topic=4070.msg134494#msg134494 date=1264736546]
Just got my copy, I liked the beta XD wish I could build a tele tho .

Now if they could only make 256 player Team Fortress 2 games and map sizes to match...
[/quote]
oh damn, heaven for spys that big of a map, stray people wandering around I know a bunch of times I'm way behind the enemy line taging their stuff X3

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Chief
BRB, Posting

01-30-2010, 07:14 PM

They better fucking fix S.V.E.R. maps and gear - absolutely overpowered and impossible to win against them. And I really don't want to go over to S.V.E.R. now after leveling in Valor.

God damn it S.V.E.R.

Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

01-30-2010, 08:11 PM

I'll probably pick this up on or after payday.  Does anyone know what teams have the most/least people right now? My only real concern with this game is that one team will get really powerful or one really in the hole where if you play as that team you automatically win/lose.

[Image: believebanner7.jpg]
Chief
BRB, Posting

01-30-2010, 09:07 PM

(01-30-2010, 08:11 PM)Wyrmidon link Wrote: I'll probably pick this up on or after payday.  Does anyone know what teams have the most/least people right now? My only real concern with this game is that one team will get really powerful or one really in the hole where if you play as that team you automatically win/lose.
S.V.E.R. = Always wins (cause its map layouts are a bitch)
VALOR = Even.
RAVEN = Nubs and scrubs.

Maxon
BRB, Posting

01-31-2010, 12:46 AM

SVER doesn't always win...Unless your attacking them on Sabotage or it's Domination lol I've defeated SVER in defense on Sabo and in both defense and attacking in Acquisition.  Alot of people blame SVER's dominance on weapon, though that's false.  They just have more clans, meaning more people work together and teams that work together will win.

I'm sadly Raven right now.  Domination is quite depressing for me it seems.  But once I get to 60, I'll be switching to SVER.  I didn't like anything from Valor in the Beta, so SVER is my only option.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

01-31-2010, 12:52 AM

(01-30-2010, 07:14 PM)Dr. House link Wrote: They better fucking fix S.V.E.R. maps and gear - absolutely overpowered and impossible to win against them. And I really don't want to go over to S.V.E.R. now after leveling in Valor.

God damn it S.V.E.R.
They seem to be in the lead alot :/

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Maxon
BRB, Posting

01-31-2010, 01:11 AM

(01-31-2010, 12:52 AM)Reevesith link Wrote: [quote author=Dr. House link=topic=4070.msg134725#msg134725 date=1264896865]
They better fucking fix S.V.E.R. maps and gear - absolutely overpowered and impossible to win against them. And I really don't want to go over to S.V.E.R. now after leveling in Valor.

God damn it S.V.E.R.
They seem to be in the lead alot :/
[/quote]

Always usually lol Balance became skewed when alot of the clans went for SVER.  Combine that with SVER's maps that ca be very tough with random nubs, it makes them rather unstoppable in most maps.  Not all, but SVER does have the advantage of better players that work together, Valor has abit more also.

Chief
BRB, Posting

01-31-2010, 01:35 AM

(01-31-2010, 12:46 AM)Maxon link Wrote: But once I get to 60, I'll be switching to SVER.

Chief
BRB, Posting

02-05-2010, 06:12 PM

(01-31-2010, 01:35 AM)Dr. House link Wrote: [quote author=Maxon link=topic=4070.msg134762#msg134762 date=1264916774]
But once I get to 60, I'll be switching to SVER.
[/quote]But at the same time, this really, really worries me.

What's going to happen when every in each PMC gets to level 60? S.V.E.R. will stay in their clans, Raven might go to Valor, but Valor will definitely go to S.V.E.R. if they are not in clans that can win against S.V.E.R.
Soon enough, everyone will be in two PMCs. Which ones will it be?

Maxon
BRB, Posting

02-05-2010, 07:18 PM

I've heard of clans and other people switching from SVER to other groups like Valor and Raven.  Alot of it is due to wanting more challenge, people wanting to even things out, and so on.

Even though SVER started out on top, The other PMC's are starting to even out the playing field as less noobs are coming in and more are learning how to properly participate.

I'm interested to see what the big update coming will have.  Definitely would like to see some changes to a few maps to get it evened out better.  Raven's Domination map is pathetically easy to attack, while SVER's sabotage requires the most strict teamwork of everyone to defeat it.

Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

02-05-2010, 10:18 PM

I like the game, but I hate it when the squad leader doesn't set any secondary objectives.  I actually repair shit but half the time I get no frago bonus because the guy is too incompetent.  Also, what team is everyone on? I had chosen Valor based on
(01-30-2010, 09:07 PM)Dr. House link Wrote: S.V.E.R. = Always wins (cause its map layouts are a bitch)
VALOR = Even.
RAVEN = Nubs and scrubs.

[Image: believebanner7.jpg]
Squishy3
Closet Furry

02-05-2010, 10:20 PM

I'm picking this up tomorrow as well as a bluetooth headset so I can actually play it decently.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

02-06-2010, 02:17 AM

Woo teamwork, I got yelled at on sabotage to give up my leader stats to someone with a mic :/ man..

[/move]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

02-06-2010, 04:25 AM

(02-05-2010, 10:18 PM)Wyrmidon link Wrote: I like the game, but I hate it when the squad leader doesn't set any secondary objectives.  I actually repair shit but half the time I get no frago bonus because the guy is too incompetent.  Also, what team is everyone on? I had chosen Valor based on [quote author=Dr. House link=topic=4070.msg134737#msg134737 date=1264903660]
S.V.E.R. = Always wins (cause its map layouts are a bitch)
VALOR = Even.
RAVEN = Nubs and scrubs.
[/quote]

Raven right now, but I'm still deciding on if I really want to go SVER or try out Valor again.  They were shit in the Beta, but it seems Raven has become the noob squad.  I can get some good games for Sabotage and Acquisition, but all fail in Domination.

If you want some serious challenge when playing, Raven is where you go lol

Also I hate when people get pissy that you don't have a mic.  I don't like to use mine late at night...cause I just don't care, but I'm more active than any SL with a mic.  You can do it all.  I put up Frago's where they are needed, I direct folks if I need to with the waypoints, and I lay out motors where need be.  I don't go SL in Domination though.  Too much of a hassle I think.

Squishy3
Closet Furry

02-06-2010, 02:39 PM

Got it, add immortalsquishy if you want to play.

also holy shit grenade spam worse than modern warfare.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

02-06-2010, 07:29 PM

Got to love watchig someone 4 feet away facing away from  you & still knifed ya.. Added you squishy

[/move]
Squishy3
Closet Furry

02-07-2010, 12:52 AM

I was playing earlier on sabotage and had my squad leader question why I was the only one with him at A when everyone else was at B we ended up winning but still for like 8 minutes the rest of the squad was at B.

it's a lot of fun, but just like most console exclusive shooters, wish it was on PC

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

02-07-2010, 04:42 AM

Like question, why were you there not at B or were the heck is everyone else?

[/move]