Hello There, Guest! Register

Olympics
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

03-02-2010, 08:11 AM

(03-02-2010, 05:51 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [Image: Equality.jpg]

Sigh... let those girls drink... I hate media that gives Tiger Woods attention for cheating and derides these girls for celebrating their bloody once in a lifetime achievement...

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
SBCrystal
BRB, Posting

03-02-2010, 11:54 AM

And really, you can't get more Canadian than drinking Molson in hockey gear after winning the gold fucking medal in hockey. People need to lay off these girls. We have NO idea how much they've sacrificed for this sport and country and they let loose. Did they get so drunk they puked? No. Did they flash their tits at the camera? No (but you know, hockey gear would make that hard).
It's the same bullshit that happened with that Michael Phelps guy. So fucking what? Sad Leave them alone.

Please visit my new blog because you love me and I love you.
http://uneditedcrystal.com/blog/
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

03-02-2010, 11:59 AM

(03-02-2010, 11:54 AM)SBCrystal link Wrote: And really, you can't get more Canadian than drinking Molson in hockey gear after winning the gold fucking medal in hockey. People need to lay off these girls. We have NO idea how much they've sacrificed for this sport and country and they let loose. Did they get so drunk they puked? No. Did they flash their tits at the camera? No (but you know, hockey gear would make that hard).
It's the same bullshit that happened with that Michael Phelps guy. So fucking what? Sad Leave them alone.

Reminds me of the US Women's world cup team back in the late 90s....her name eludes me at the moment though, took her shirt off after scoring the winning goal

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Duck, Duck, Goose

03-02-2010, 12:06 PM

Fuck the media.
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

03-02-2010, 07:39 PM

i heard they sent one of the competitors home early this year and would not allow him to attend ceremonies despite winning medal(s) because of some perceived "sexual deviance." This after they gave Olympic Village another shipment of condoms (they supposedly had enough to give each competitor 14). The administration of The Olympics is full of nothing if not double-standards, and it's a fucking shame that it has to be that way

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Black Aspen
BRB, Posting

03-02-2010, 08:38 PM

Where is all the negative attention coming from over the women's hockey celebration?  I've actually ONLY heard people say "Fuck off and let them be" (both in the media and out of it), and haven't come across anyone attacking them.  Who is pissed about this?
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

03-02-2010, 10:29 PM

I can only hope I'd be classy enough to smoke a cigar if I won something like that.

Fuck those guys.
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

03-02-2010, 10:54 PM

(03-02-2010, 08:38 PM)Black Aspen link Wrote: Where is all the negative attention coming from over the women's hockey celebration?  I've actually ONLY heard people say "Fuck off and let them be" (both in the media and out of it), and haven't come across anyone attacking them.  Who is pissed about this?

Just the overly sensitive media, for like one day, they anticipated people would be ZOMG STOP!, but for the most part reactions were "Its cool, lay off them" and thats why we didn't hear much more about it.

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Squishy3
Closet Furry

03-02-2010, 10:56 PM

I'm surprised the media isn't all about the fact that all the Olympic athletes do when they're not participating is eating, watching TV or having sex.

Ianki
Pedo^H^H Appreciator of the Youth

03-03-2010, 04:50 AM

(03-02-2010, 07:39 PM)Duck link Wrote: i heard they sent one of the competitors home early this year and would not allow him to attend ceremonies despite winning medal(s) because of some perceived "sexual deviance." This after they gave Olympic Village another shipment of condoms (they supposedly had enough to give each competitor 14). The administration of The Olympics is full of nothing if not double-standards, and it's a fucking shame that it has to be that way

to be fair, he posted a picture of a girl on all four licking his gold medal over his crotch.  It's a bit... disrespectful towards the games.
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

03-03-2010, 05:25 AM

(03-03-2010, 04:50 AM)Ianki link Wrote: [quote author=Duck link=topic=4199.msg139213#msg139213 date=1267576766]
i heard they sent one of the competitors home early this year and would not allow him to attend ceremonies despite winning medal(s) because of some perceived "sexual deviance." This after they gave Olympic Village another shipment of condoms (they supposedly had enough to give each competitor 14). The administration of The Olympics is full of nothing if not double-standards, and it's a fucking shame that it has to be that way

to be fair, he posted a picture of a girl on all four licking his gold medal over his crotch.  It's a bit... disrespectful towards the games.
[/quote]

is that what it was? i only heard vaguely what happened from my mom, but yea, i could see why they sent him home for that

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
SBCrystal
BRB, Posting

03-05-2010, 08:12 AM

(03-03-2010, 04:50 AM)Ianki link Wrote: [quote author=Duck link=topic=4199.msg139213#msg139213 date=1267576766]

[/quote]

Classy.

Please visit my new blog because you love me and I love you.
http://uneditedcrystal.com/blog/