Hello There, Guest! Register

Red Dead Redemption
Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

12-14-2010, 10:52 PM

(12-14-2010, 10:28 PM)Maxon link Wrote: I only just picked it back up for Undead Nightmare which was pretty fun, even if the end was kinda half-lame/half-win.

Lame? Le gasp! I really liked the ending. Especially how the game incorporates the stranger missions into the actual story (eventually anyways).

[Image: believebanner7.jpg]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

12-15-2010, 12:46 AM

I liked what came at the very end, but really, the whole final mission for the story was so anti-climatic and dull.  I didn't mind to find out the cause of the zombies being unleashed, but I was really expecting something more exciting and interesting, just to basically get a few extra guys to kill and that was it.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

12-15-2010, 01:50 AM

Still riding on the 4 horseman's horses Big Grin

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

12-18-2010, 07:29 AM

(12-15-2010, 12:46 AM)Maxon link Wrote: I liked what came at the very end, but really, the whole final mission for the story was so anti-climatic and dull.  I didn't mind to find out the cause of the zombies being unleashed, but I was really expecting something more exciting and interesting, just to basically get a few extra guys to kill and that was it.

Just saw that you were talking about the ending of the undead pack  :-X

I haven't played it. is it worth getting?

[Image: believebanner7.jpg]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

12-18-2010, 03:05 PM

I'd say yes, it is fun, rather funny, Hog tie zombies Big Grin

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Maxon
BRB, Posting

12-18-2010, 03:28 PM

The undead pack was worth it, even with the weak ending.  Finding apocalyptic horses, hunting sasquatches, seeing real camp worthy zombie material was pretty entertaining.  You get at least 5 to 10 hours of gameplay which seems worth the price to me.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]