Hello There, Guest! Register

Dead island
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

09-25-2011, 02:49 PM

Deep Silver:"A lot of players at the moment are (ab)using a glitch in the game to duplicate

items. By doing so you have a good chance to ruin your save game because you

might exceed an 'invisible' limit for some craft items. We are not 100% sure

about this but too many craft parts of some sort in the inventory could

trigger the bug."

Ahh I only used the bug when online play was not saveable  & only played in offline solo play :/

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
cbre88x
Seabreeze: That Damn Sniper

09-25-2011, 06:30 PM

(09-25-2011, 02:49 PM)Reevesith link Wrote: Deep Silver:"A lot of players at the moment are (ab)using a glitch in the game to duplicate

items. By doing so you have a good chance to ruin your save game because you

might exceed an 'invisible' limit for some craft items. We are not 100% sure

about this but too many craft parts of some sort in the inventory could

trigger the bug."

Ahh I only used the bug when online play was not saveable  & only played in offline solo play :/

yep. save no corrupted/will still dupe forever until patched

Maxon
BRB, Posting

09-27-2011, 06:55 PM

Didn't see this coming, apparently Dead Island is getting a movie.  I mean, they really can't make things worse than the story of the game, so unless they just shit on the whole thing, it could be good lol

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Squishy3
Closet Furry

09-27-2011, 10:23 PM

(09-27-2011, 06:55 PM)Maxon link Wrote: Didn't see this coming, apparently Dead Island is getting a movie.  I mean, they really can't make things worse than the story of the game, so unless they just shit on the whole thing, it could be good lol
it's based on the original trailer so yeah