Hello There, Guest! Register

PS Saturdays 12/22 - After the World Ends
rumsfald

12-21-2012, 05:06 PM

(12-21-2012, 02:36 PM)Kor link Wrote: [quote author=rumsfald link=topic=6684.msg258983#msg258983 date=1356102670]
and dick jokes at natural points in the game.

Pun never qualify as clever wordplay, Rummy. That's just shameful abuse of the English language Sad
[/quote]

Would you prefer...a Romance Novel?

[tt]He came back to my mouth and I kissed him, tasting myself, which he tasted too. I pushed him back and hissed his hairy barrel chest all the way down to the tops of his wrangler jeans. He moaned and stared down at me, wanting me to take his fullness in my mouth. He thrust his hips out a little until I unzipped his jeans and felt his warmth in my small hands. I marveled at the size of it a moment, and also at the fact that he was as bald down here as his shaven head. He was losing patience, his urges and animal energy taking over his brain. He grabbed me sternly about the shoulders and growled.

"Stop teasing me already. Get on my natural point, you cunt."

[/tt]
Didzo
Uninstalling

12-21-2012, 05:20 PM

BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
Kor
Crits = Skill

12-21-2012, 05:23 PM

(12-21-2012, 05:06 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Would you prefer...a Romance Novel?

[tt]He came back to my mouth and I kissed him, tasting myself, which he tasted too. I pushed him back and hissed his hairy barrel chest all the way down to the tops of his wrangler jeans. He moaned and stared down at me, wanting me to take his fullness in my mouth. He thrust his hips out a little until I unzipped his jeans and felt his warmth in my small hands. I marveled at the size of it a moment, and also at the fact that he was as bald down here as his shaven head. He was losing patience, his urges and animal energy taking over his brain. He grabbed me sternly about the shoulders and growled.

"Stop teasing me already. Get on my natural point, you cunt."

[/tt]

Still a better love story than Twilight.

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
k0ala
BRB, Posting

12-23-2012, 08:45 AM

wandering around Zurvan Amp Station, an NC ghost town, blowing up generators all night, but couldn't cap the point yet b/c surrounded by blue hexes and watching you guys get to within 3 hexes of Zurvan Amp... and NC finally finding the guts to push us back. Glad I could redeploy out of there

[Image: i9pkpXG.jpg]
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

12-29-2012, 03:03 AM

I may be on this upcoming Saturday, I may not. Don't roll into town until 4pm, may have other things on my mind.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu