Hello There, Guest! Register

A List of Items for Sale via SimpleShop
demonspork
Lurker

02-14-2011, 12:45 AM

(02-13-2011, 11:15 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: Might as well point out the fact that I'm too fucking busy educating myself to play a fucking video game on a religious basis like some of you. Just because I don't fucking play doesn't make my opinion not count, because guess what fucknut? I've not only played on our fucking server a boatload, I've been an admin on it too (and still would be/probably still am but demon hates people who don't sell their souls to his server/I have a life).

What are you talking about nitrous? you are were (until this moment) a moderator on the server.  Please check the facts before you blow your lid.  This store was implemented as an idea, it had been requested several times and we had very few objections, most of the people playing on the server liked the addition of the store, sans the few who posted in this thread.  The reason acesplit is in charge of it is because he 1) volunteered to do it 2) he is active 3) He seems pretty level headed and doesn't seem prone to do anything irrational with his responsibility. I understand that you may be busy doing other stuff, and that is why I haven't been actively giving you responsibility with the server.  

Maybe people started getting short with each other a little fast in this thread, but if you have objections to how the server is being run, come talk with the people running it or make suggestions on how you would like to see it done, and neither side of the argument needs to resort to this level of just insulting each other back and forth.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and can someone lock this thread. I have had quite enough and it is almost midnight, I want to sleep.

MINECRAFT RULES AND INFORMATION
Minecraft Server changing hosts. Do not donate to my NFOservers account because I am cancelling it after this pay period.
Gump
Lurker

02-14-2011, 01:31 AM

then I need to poke in: I don't think the in-game item shop like this is an acceptable option. I'm not aware of the specifics, but from what I see it completely removes the rarity of diamond or lapis if you can simply sell 5 stacks of cobble, which I already have entirely too many of, and trade it in for diamond or something. I don't play on the server anymore (have a personal one) but I thought I'd throw in my opinion.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=29515&background=random]
Acesplit
N00b

02-14-2011, 10:08 AM

(02-14-2011, 01:31 AM)Gump, Hat Master-bater link Wrote: then I need to poke in: I don't think the in-game item shop like this is an acceptable option. I'm not aware of the specifics, but from what I see it completely removes the rarity of diamond or lapis if you can simply sell 5 stacks of cobble, which I already have entirely too many of, and trade it in for diamond or something. I don't play on the server anymore (have a personal one) but I thought I'd throw in my opinion.
Lapis has such limited use, and you have to travel a long ways to get it (on this server).
5 lapis ore, or one diamond (same price) would cost just over 8 stacks of cobble.

Locking this topic as per request.
Acesplit
N00b

02-16-2011, 07:13 PM

As a concession to the anti-shop folks I will remove a few more items...

1.Gold blocks can no longer be bought, the server will still buy them.
2. Dispenser removed completely
3. Chests removed
4. Removed sulphur
5. Removed eggs
6. Saplings are no longer sold, but the server will still buy them.
7. Stone slabs removed
8. Double stone slabs removed
9. Sugar cane can no longer be bought, but the server will buy it.

Edit: Please discuss in other topic