vongore's arcade influence shows

Scary Womanizing Pig Mask
Fierce Pork Trooper

08-17-2009, 08:59 AM

Awesome list Vongore! We need to play Phantasmagoria together some how :3

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

08-17-2009, 09:11 AM

(08-17-2009, 08:59 AM)BAWS PIGGUH link Wrote: Awesome list Vongore! We need to play Phantasmagoria together some how :3

I should download one of the touhou games to see how badly I fail at bullet hell....I'd probably go for Perfect Cherry Blossom

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Scary Womanizing Pig Mask
Fierce Pork Trooper

08-17-2009, 09:16 AM

(08-17-2009, 09:11 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=BAWS PIGGUH link=topic=525.msg106680#msg106680 date=1250517562]
Awesome list Vongore! We need to play Phantasmagoria together some how :3

I should download one of the touhou games to see how badly I fail at bullet hell....I'd probably go for Perfect Cherry Blossom
[/quote]

Yeah, I found it much easier then Scarlet Devil (Beat it in on my first try Big Grin) Their really not that hard once you start to get the hang of it though, and I'm sure a big a fan of the series as yourself would really get a kick out of the games :3

shoopfox
BRB, Posting

08-17-2009, 05:17 PM

When I hear Phantasmagoria I think of bad live action FMV and creepers Sad
Mr. Face
Necrophiliamaniac

08-17-2009, 07:29 PM

Nobody talked about my 3/4 list of games...

[Image: sad_face.jpg]

Sticks and stones may break my bones (but -1s hurt forever ;_Wink
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

08-18-2009, 04:35 PM

GUNSTAR HEROES ROCKS

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

09-07-2009, 09:40 AM

(06-17-2008, 03:54 AM)ainmosni link Wrote: 6. Team Fortress 2 (PC) - I used to play a lot of online FPS'es when I was younger but I got really burnt out and took a 9 year hiatus from the genre. It took this game to get me back to playing online FPS'es. I don't know if it's the great gameplay, the great style or the absolutely awesome community I joined because of it but it earned its spot.

Was re-reading this whole thread and got to this.. made me sad

Darina Smirayne
N00b

09-13-2009, 04:03 AM

Prepare to be bored out of your MINDS!! Bioware fanboi to the rescue:
  • 10. Team Fortress 2 (PC) The only fun FPS I have ever played. All others are just pale imitations... even if they were written several years before.
  • 9. Jade Empire (PC) I've never been a huge fan of martial arts games, but this one combined my love of storyline with a mythology that I am not familiar with. (D&D games use a lot of western mythology, in case you hadn't noticed.) And kicking people half way across the continent was just fantastic fun!
  • 8. Elite (Atari ST) The only near-perfect flight-sim in space. If the graphics were more like Eve-O, and there had been something like a story to follow, then this would have been the best game of all time.
  • 7. Marvel Alliance (XBox) I absolutely lurve the Marvel comic lines, and this game had everything and anything for me to geek out about! And ripping walls apart as wolverine was strangely soothing after a while.
  • 6. Neverwinter Nights 2 (PC) NWN was my first taste of multiplayer RPG, but the single player game in the sequel was fantastic! Another far-reaching story where my decisions affected everything later on in the game. I didn't even try the multiplayer side of this, because I was sure it would spoil the single player side for me.
  • 5. Fallout 3 (PC) What can I say? I just can not get enough of sneaking and putting grenades into mutant pockets! Maybe I need some pschotherapy, but this game will do for now.
  • 4. Knights of the Old Republic (PC) The storyline was great, the sense of needing to save the universe in this game was very strong, and this is the first game ever where I had to stop for a few weeks because I got too into it when I felt really betrayed by one of the NPCs! On a similar list of top 10 worst games of all time, KOTOR2 would hold this position!
  • 3. Mass Effect (PC) It has been ages since a half decent (non-franchised) scifi game appeared on the market, and this one took everything that was good about the original star wars and battlestar galactica, added a touch of babylon 5, and spiced it with some serenity geekiness. I nearly passed out with exhaustion the first time I played it.
  • 2. Baldur's Gate 2 : Throne of Bhaal (PC) Having the same character throughout the 4 Baldur's Gates games was brilliant. It felt like watching your child become a god! However, this one was the best of the four (by a long way) purely because of the interactions between the NPCs in the party.
  • 1. Planescape: Torment (PC) The depth of this RPG has me replaying it even now! Soooo dark, yet so much fun!

-Dar
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

09-14-2009, 10:16 PM

ultimate alliance is sweet
might actually get the second one rented.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

09-14-2009, 10:29 PM

(09-14-2009, 10:16 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: ultimate alliance is sweet
might actually get the second one rented.

I'll rent Marvel Alliance 2 only because it follows the Civil War arc... the only good Marvel arc 9_9

ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

09-19-2009, 05:49 AM

(09-07-2009, 09:40 AM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=ainmosni link=topic=525.msg13250#msg13250 date=1213692862]

6. Team Fortress 2 (PC) - I used to play a lot of online FPS'es when I was younger but I got really burnt out and took a 9 year hiatus from the genre. It took this game to get me back to playing online FPS'es. I don't know if it's the great gameplay, the great style or the absolutely awesome community I joined because of it but it earned its spot.

Was re-reading this whole thread and got to this.. made me sad
[/quote]

How so? I'm still here, just burnt out on fps'es again... It's something which seems to happen. Granted I'm not too active on the forums but anyone who's on IRC knows I'm still around. Smile

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.