Hello There, Guest! Register

Dreams
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

12-16-2013, 03:37 PM

I just remembered I had a dream last night about having a serious discussion with humanity about how they were bringing about their own destruction.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

05-12-2014, 10:10 AM

This is from back in March, but I didn't post it then so I'm posting it now.

Had a dream where my mom (or my ladyfriend?) ordered marshmallows on amazon, and they were delivered by a FedEx Five truck, with a 'postage due' sticker on it because they only leave it at your door for five hours, then they take it back for storage in climate controlled conditions. I happened to be home, and I told the guy I wasn't going to pay it because they were dropping the thing off at 9am and getting it again before we got home from work, which is ridiculous and a service not worth paying extra for. He tried to argue and say that we chose it, and I pointed to the Amazon Prime logo on the box and told him to try to get his money from them, because when the order was placed no choice of delivery method was given. He kinda slumped his shoulders and left.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
rumbot
BRB, Posting

05-23-2014, 06:54 AM

Had a dream that I was going to a party at Caff's house.

War met me at the airport, we shot the breeze. He said 8ball was going to pick us up. 8ball arrives and surprises us, remembering what I look like.

We drive to Caff's place, a little boat shanty by the river. We go in, and drop our suitcases. Crafting materials are all over the place. There's a hot girl waiting for Caff, she's kinda sulky and not in a mood to talk to us.

A great commotion occurs, and Caff comes in the door with an entourage trailing. Several cute girls I don't know, forum members I think I recognize but haven't met yet (is that Karrde? That must be HeK and Luin). A mass of others.

Caff's so busy and distracted he doesn't have time to greet everyone - he moves right to the large chest in the corner and proceeds to unlock it. Opening it, it looks like he's rooting through prized cosplay materials.

At the trailing end of the group are some people I've never met, don't know who they are. One is kinda scrawny with crossed eyes and cokebottle glasses. He introduces himself as TV Ron. Who is this, some minecrafter I don't know. Another is a short man with wispy sandy hair, just a few inches taller than a midget. He speaks with a deep baritone voice that's recognizable, but it doesn't fit with the body so I don't place it. He seems hurt that I don't know who he is when he says, "Rummy, I'm Didzo." I have to bend over to hug him, but it's a warm friendly hug on both sides.

There's a ruckus. Caff has found something in the chest, and some people are cheering. While that's happening, one of the cute girls in a blue assassin cosplay grabs something from Caff's treasure chest and bolts for the door.

Cries go out to STOP HER, but too late, she's made it out the door and closed it behind her. Sulky girl tries to open the door, but finds that blue assassin girl has affixed a blue cargo strap to the other side of the door to some anchor point, and the door will only open about 6 inches. Blue assassin girl kicks her foot between that gap and kicks sulky girl in the shin. It's more insult than injury.

It takes less than a minute for Hek to produce a pocketknife with a serrated edge and cut through the cargo strap, but that's enough time for blue assassin girl to have made good on her escape.

We proceed into cars and go to some nightspot that I forget at this point, like in a chemical haze.

My memory of the dream picks up some time after that, returning from night-time festivities. I'm in a different car now, it's the spaceship and at0m is driving.  Didzo wants to stop at drive-through that sells artisanal pizza by the slice 24/7. I think he found it on Yelp. He gets a slice. I get some homemade lasagna already cut in a square and wrapped in plastic wrap.

On the ride back I'm sitting in the back with Crow, whom I've not seen most of the night, and he is telling tall tales. 

I'm pretty fucked up, but still this lasagna is pretty darn good.
Didzo
Uninstalling

05-23-2014, 10:12 PM

In Rummy's mind, I am a sandy-haired midget. Could be worse, I suppose. But hey, at least I know where good pizza is.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

05-27-2014, 07:39 AM

Rummy what have you been smoking and can I have some?

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

06-01-2015, 07:59 AM

I had a dream that I was in Rogue Squadron (I'm pretty sure I was Wes Janson) and that I'd just received some orders that the squadron was going to be dissolved.

I spent the whole dream trying to find Hobbie so I could harass him about it for whatever reason; it seemed like those orders just couldn't possibly be true.