Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Who are you voting for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Obama
58.62%
17 58.62%
McCain
6.90%
2 6.90%
Independent/Other
34.48%
10 34.48%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who are you voting for?
Geoff
Real World Azn

09-04-2008, 09:52 PM

10 bucks says McCain will have a heart attack halfway into his term if he gets elected.

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
Scary Womanizing Pig Mask
Fierce Pork Trooper

09-04-2008, 09:53 PM

(09-04-2008, 09:48 PM)Kyrie Sutra FRICK link Wrote: I know still, I am not attacking them so I hope they return the favor. In the end I am a moderate so I go both ways (wink wink) both candidates have something to offer.

True enough, that's why I support both Kang and Kodos Wink

Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

09-04-2008, 09:56 PM

(09-04-2008, 09:29 PM)CopulatingDrunk link Wrote: [quote author=A. Crow link=topic=1338.msg36352#msg36352 date=1220580659]
oh dear god, don't bring this to the forums

(09-04-2008, 09:17 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Yeah I really personally don't think this needs to be here, and not just because I don't (wouldn't) vote. It just leads to crap.

Nobody's started anything yet, have a little faith in us. Plus, it might actually spark some interesting discussion. If you guys don't wanna hear it, just leave the thread be and ignore it. Tongue
[/quote]

This

Also Obama probably.  I like Ron Paul, was a big fan of 2000 McCain, really do not like 2008 McCain.  If the election is close I will probably vote Obama, if not I will write in RP.  I think the neocons and the type of politics they run is a huge problem for the US right now and although there are the same kind of people on the far left they are nowhere near as organized or have as much power.  Centrist FTW, (or libertarian - just leave us alone)

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

09-04-2008, 10:14 PM

This thread should be closed immediately.  I am going to get in trouble/offend sumone.  Anyone who votes its a fuckin retard.. open your eyes people.  They all work off of the same agenda and are filled with false promises, each president fucks up worse than the previous and then when the next "election" comes along the candidates promise change and play the hero card.. and what does the cock sucker do? fucks it up even more.  Its a lying bullshit circus act that only the most brain dead, robotic, narrow minded faggots engage in.  Isn't it about time we all realized that we are at war with people who don't even have an army?  This country is saturated with fear under the FALSE PRETENSES of terrorism... Americans were suckered in on 9/11 the same they have been for hundreds of years.  And i know some of you will pull the FOX NEWS approach and call me a bad American who doesnt support the troops.. let me tell you something about the troops.. 1/3 are psychos who played 1 too many video games.. 1/3 do it for money and jobs.. and the other 1/3 do it cuz they genuinely want to defend their country.. too bad they are doing it for the wrong reasons.  I have military in my family too and lost friends on 9/11 so dont even try to pull that bullshit on me.. the last refuge of a desperate person with no defense or argument.. attack my morals.  fuck you.  I'll tell you what.. if someone can REALISTICALLY explain how Iraq has anything to do with 9/11 or why Bush and Cheney were excused from war crimes or why the 9/11 commission was head up by one of Bush's best friends in a closed room with no recordings, no press, no family, no transcripts, and worst of all.. no answers.  If someone can do that I will shut my mouth.. until then suck my balls and listen to a pure genius at work.. no further comments.  FOCKER........OUT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KVTfcAyYGg

Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

09-04-2008, 10:16 PM

Grey, think about it... it must be hard to be the president of a world leader country (along with the european union, but they are like... 5x presidents :0)

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

09-04-2008, 10:17 PM

oh.. and speaking of the GOD BLESS THE TROOPS approach.. lets ask the thousands if not millions of vets who are on the fuckin streets homeless.. no one gives a fuck about them.. what happened to the God Bless the Troops?  Shows you what the Higher Ups think of the troops... they could give a fuck about them, you, or your family.

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

09-04-2008, 10:17 PM

world leader is right.. cuz they run the whole fuckin world.. and are doing a great job keeping eveyrone in the fuckin dark.  GG MEDIA

Kyrie Sutra FRICK
Lurker

09-04-2008, 10:32 PM

(09-04-2008, 10:17 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: oh.. and speaking of the GOD BLESS THE TROOPS approach.. lets ask the thousands if not millions of vets who are on the fuckin streets homeless.. no one gives a fuck about them.. what happened to the God Bless the Troops?  Shows you what the Higher Ups think of the troops... they could give a fuck about them, you, or your family.

This is very true. Although when you actually sit down and look at it many of those homeless veterans have a retirement fund but they pissed it away on alcohol. Still should something extra be done to help them? The funny thing is if my husband did what he does now in the Civilian world he would make 2.5 times more then he makes now. Which I am fine with because we do not have to worry about layoffs or anything like that but is less pay worth job security and ok benefits that in the end you pay for but they make it look like you do not? If anything the military deserves better treatment for making the full sacrifice and that is the most important to me not just because I live it its because I get to see what happens to people afterward. As for world leader I completely agree but America can not be a complete democracy. If we were all given the chance to vote whoever we wanted on that ballot we would all vote ourselves. Do not deny it you know you would.

[Image: kyrie05.jpg]
Patweek!
N00b

09-04-2008, 10:34 PM

Politics are overrated.

I like turtles.
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

09-04-2008, 10:36 PM

I really wanted to just /popcorn.

(09-04-2008, 09:40 PM)Kyrie Sutra FRICK link Wrote: We were for Ron Paul but now it is going to be McCain because he is gung ho Navy so good for us. Big Grin

There are lots of things that are good for the Navy, a constant state of war is only 1.

Let's face it, McCain was alot of things, but a great naval officer and pilot, he was not.  He partied too hard, even by naval standards.  He managed to crash 2 planes and collide with power lines before even making it to Vietnam.    fucking power lines.  When he made it to the war, while stationed on the Forrestal, a fluke electrical surge caused a rocket to fire from a pod mounted on an F-4 that was pointed straight at McCain's A-4 while he was in the cockpit, causing a historical naval fire.  It seems fairly obvious God wanted this man dead, or at least out of the Navy.  The man's a war hero, not because he was so proficient at his job that he became infamous, but because he was so bad at it he was forced into a position where the choices were "be heroic" or "die."

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

09-04-2008, 10:41 PM

the funny thing is... you all talk about mccain and obama like you know what they are about lol.. you guys dont know shit except for what you hear on the news

just lock this thread plz before i get nasty Sad

i love you kyrie.. and i know your married to a military man.. but you know what im saying.  There is just no need for anyone to die over false pretenses. 

exanimo

09-04-2008, 10:42 PM

I would vote McCain, but with NYC being apart of New York, it's not even worth it.
Really, it's just change for the same with US politics.

I hate politics because I feel there is nothing we can do to change. You can write to congress, vote, etc, but nothing changes. People are too stubborn to change and it seems like there are no genuine politicians.  I really can't stand politics.

..And Grey, you need to relax buddy. There are ways to change, but you're not changing anything by getting mad at your friends. What you're saying has all been said before.

Communeism for the win. Big Grin
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

09-04-2008, 10:50 PM

(09-04-2008, 10:42 PM)exanimo link Wrote: Communeism for the win. Big Grin

We're not playing Civ3 here.

Wedge
I make Reavers my Bitch

09-04-2008, 11:27 PM

I haven't paid a goddamn bit of attention to politics in three months.  I didn't even know anything was going on til' people started posting shoops of that VP chick around IRC.  And I've been much happier ignoring reality and watching seasons of the West Wing pretending it's real <3.

(09-11-2008, 05:11 PM)Dave link Wrote:i would totaly ride that gay ass dragon thing.
[fr31ns]Karrde
The Handy Murse

09-04-2008, 11:30 PM

Obama.  I work in healthcare, for one.  The system is beyond fucked and will remain so as long as there's a profit motive.  I could devolve into further explanation, but I'm fucking tired and going to sleep soon.

<+Karrde> welp, time to learn some basic patterning skills
<@Negate> 12121212121212121212
<@Negate> there is a simple pattern
<+Karrde> I changed my mind.  Gonna cosplay as a gay demon from hell and get negate raped instead XD
<+Caffeine`work> Karrde: Gay demon? Why would you need to cosplay just go as yourself
<+FlyingMongoose> Caffeine`work: Karrde would actually have to tone it down some.
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

09-04-2008, 11:39 PM

(09-04-2008, 10:32 PM)Kyrie Sutra FRICK link Wrote: [quote author=MrGrey link=topic=1338.msg36395#msg36395 date=1220584626]
oh.. and speaking of the GOD BLESS THE TROOPS approach.. lets ask the thousands if not millions of vets who are on the fuckin streets homeless.. no one gives a fuck about them.. what happened to the God Bless the Troops?  Shows you what the Higher Ups think of the troops... they could give a fuck about them, you, or your family.
If we were all given the chance to vote whoever we wanted on that ballot we would all vote ourselves. Do not deny it you know you would.
[/quote]

I would still write in Ron Paul... :Smile

Surf, just curious, why did you like McCain then but dislike him now? I don't really know what he was about back then as I didn't follow politics at all, and even if I did I wouldn't remember shit.

edit: Exanimo's an english major and he can't even spell communism. FAIL.

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

09-04-2008, 11:51 PM

im not angry.. im just passionate  Smile

YES LETS VOTE FOR OBAMA HE PROMISES HEALTHCARE FOR ALL AND HE WILL DELIVER WOOOOOWEEE!!  jokes.

i will write in Ron Paul and thats the end of it.  Even though the ballots are shipped overseas and "counted" in a government controlled facility.  Yes... your vote counts *jerks off*

[Image: never_again.jpg]

exanimo

09-04-2008, 11:52 PM

Notice the spelling carefully.

Communism has such bad clout in America. The truth behind communism is the COMMUNITY. Thus commune-ism. INTERPRET! THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

09-04-2008, 11:55 PM

no shit.. if you have ignorant selfish people you will have ignorant selfish leaders..and its called paradigm thinking

hows this for ya

http://digg.com/politics/Secret_Service_..._delegates

El_Fajitas
Lurker

09-05-2008, 12:03 AM

MrGrey makes valid points that my sanity declares I must ignore.  As long as you don't tell us to wake up, sheeple, I'll be fine.

In any case, I'll vote for /popcorn-propensity. 

McCain:  Eh, more war maybe, but the route will be pretty much the one our current dear leader has.

Obama:  Oooh, the mysterious mulatto!  I could do for some political theater.

So you can keep your dissections of the issues, I'll be here watchin' with my giant potpie.  :-* :-*

=
=