Hello There, Guest! Register

10 Things You Don't Know About... BRB'U edition
Duck, Duck, Goose

10-25-2010, 01:17 PM

(10-24-2010, 08:15 PM)geoff link Wrote: 9.  some times i cruise around campus on a longboard; im kind of a big deal in the boarding community and have been known for carving up the streets
I know someone who does that, except everyone thinks he's a big faggot. Used to post around here I think. b)

Skate or die, longboards are for pussies who can't handle pain.

1. Despite playing a fuck ton of video games, I rarely beat single player games. I'm more of a fan of playing video games with others. TF2 is probably the best game ever by this definition.
2. I skateboard and smoke weed, yet I'm not useless to society or a douchebag like most others who do the same. Fuck you stereotypes.
3. That being said, I swear a lot.
4. I've been using Photoshop since PS 5.5, roughly 11 years ago. Of course, I was no good back then considering I was 8. I also started programming (VB) around then too. Thus, I am a computer nerd at heart.
5. When I put my mind towards being smart, I'm actually really smart. Too bad I'm just really lazy (or high) most of the time. That and I hate school.
6. I am a religious follower of the sport ice hockey.
7. I am bilingual. I speak English and French, though my grammar turns horrendous in French when I don't use it often. Fucking gender-based pronouns. I make an effort to watch the Canadiens games in French to keep up though.
8. My family is Slavic in origin. My mom's side is Russian while my dad's side is Ukrainian. After the World Wars, most of my dad's family moved to Belgium (my dad grew up there, being born in England then his parents moved there when he was 2 months old; they moved to Montreal when my dad was 16).
9. Communism > Capitalism
10. DIGLETT DIG DIGLETT DIG TRIO TRIO TRIO
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2010, 01:21 PM by Nitrous Oxide.)
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

10-25-2010, 01:57 PM

(10-25-2010, 01:17 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=geoff link=topic=2257.msg180248#msg180248 date=1287969315]
9.  some times i cruise around campus on a longboard; im kind of a big deal in the boarding community and have been known for carving up the streets
I know someone who does that, except everyone thinks he's a big faggot. Used to post around here I think. b)

1. Despite playing a fuck ton of video games, I rarely beat single player games. I'm more of a fan of playing video games with others. TF2 is probably the best game ever by this definition.
2. I skateboard and smoke weed, yet I'm not useless to society or a douchebag like most others who do the same. Fuck you stereotypes.
4. I've been using Photoshop since PS 5.5, roughly 11 years ago. Of course, I was no good back then considering I was 8. I also started programming (VB) around then too. Thus, I am a computer nerd at heart.
5. When I put my mind towards being smart, I'm actually really smart. Too bad I'm just really lazy (or high) most of the time. That and I hate school.
7. I am bilingual. I speak English and French, though my grammar turns horrendous in French when I don't use it often. Fucking gender-based pronouns. I make an effort to watch the Canadiens games in French to keep up though.
8. My family is Slavic in origin. My mom's side is Russian while my dad's side is Ukrainian. After the World Wars, most of my dad's family moved to Belgium (my dad grew up there, being born in England then his parents moved there when he was 2 months old; they moved to Montreal when my dad was 16).
[/quote]

6. i totally stole that team diglett stuff unintentionally, i changed my name and forgot to change it back and it stuck i guess
Geoff
Real World Azn

10-25-2010, 02:13 PM

(10-25-2010, 01:17 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=geoff link=topic=2257.msg180248#msg180248 date=1287969315]
9.  some times i cruise around campus on a longboard; im kind of a big deal in the boarding community and have been known for carving up the streets

[/quote]

are you implying james is a faggot?  gtfo nerd

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
Badgerman of DOOM
I Stand in Spitter Goo

10-25-2010, 02:17 PM

(10-24-2010, 08:36 PM)Tsuruya link Wrote: 5. I hate New York. I love the city, but I'm in Redneck New York, and it SUCKS.

We don't like you tax burden >:U

Turtle
Justin Bieber

10-25-2010, 03:05 PM

(10-24-2010, 09:05 PM)Tsuruya link Wrote: [quote author=Turtle link=topic=2257.msg180257#msg180257 date=1287971965]
7. Jersey Shore owns
I said it.

Snooki is from my town. Everyone loves her too. It sucks.
[/quote]
I like Pauly D

DJ PAULY D- BEAT DAT BEAT [[FULL OFFICIAL]] & Lyrics
FRESH TO DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH

Duck, Duck, Goose

10-25-2010, 04:21 PM

(10-25-2010, 02:13 PM)geoff link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2257.msg180326#msg180326 date=1288030660]
[quote author=geoff link=topic=2257.msg180248#msg180248 date=1287969315]

[/quote]

[/quote]:-*
rumsfald

10-25-2010, 06:42 PM

1.1 I will marry k0ala. Except for the furry stuff. All hail happy mutants!

1.2 If I had a Halloween party to go to, I'd go as a furry. Ironically, of course.

1.3 Some chick asked me for coffee on Halloween. I took that as a bad omen and bumped her to all souls day.
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

10-25-2010, 07:06 PM

(10-25-2010, 02:13 PM)geoff link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2257.msg180326#msg180326 date=1288030660]

[/quote]

[/quote]

funbucks? idk

Duck, Duck, Goose

10-25-2010, 07:22 PM

(10-25-2010, 07:06 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=geoff link=topic=2257.msg180334#msg180334 date=1288034031]
[quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2257.msg180326#msg180326 date=1288030660]

[/quote]

[/quote]

funbucks? idk
[/quote][Image: WinRar-big.png]
[SiN] Merc
BRB, Posting

10-25-2010, 09:09 PM

Figured I might as well offer a 10 point bulletin myself, to fit in with the cool kids, you see.

10) I have an unhealthy obsession with Harrison Ford. Love every movie he's been in. Hell, I even liked Indiana Jones 4...barely...

9) I love Classic Rock.

8: I once started to let some chicken breast boil, and forgot about it, due to me playing X-Men 2 on my Genesis. Nearly burned the kitchen down, tons of smoke. Professional chief, obviously.  8)

7) I'm attempting to become a novelist.

6) Once, when I was a child, I slept walked over a mile in the snow to underneath my Grandmothers kitchen table. It was weird waking up and trying to figure out what happened.

5) I sleep at most 3 and a half to 4 hours every night, unless I'm sick.

4) Despite my constant playing as spy, I look more like the heavy, 6'8, and 285 pounds. No unlimited Sandviches though.  Sad

3) I'm Christan, but take a George Carlin approach, trolling all beliefs equally. It's the American way gentlemen.

2) My family came from Scotland, and apparently there's a hill named after us, and we had a large fortune in a bank that closed down in like WW2 or something similar.

1) I'm a huge nerd, I love single player games, provided they have a good story, or at least memorable characters. Or good gameplay, almost forgot about that one.

Bonus factoid: I'm in your closet right now, spilling spaghetti sauce on your favorite coat.

HULKMANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER!
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

10-25-2010, 09:46 PM

[/quote]

the only faggot here is the one talking shit about someone behind their back
Duck, Duck, Goose

10-25-2010, 10:36 PM

(10-25-2010, 09:46 PM)diglett link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2257.msg180326#msg180326 date=1288030660]

[/quote]

[/quote]Talking shit? No, I'm merely passing along the opinion of the people he thinks are his friends.

inb4 he still lurks here... wait, I know that he still does for a fact, considering he managed to show a post of mine to his rl friends a month after he deleted his account.
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2010, 10:43 PM by Nitrous Oxide.)
Totla
Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

10-25-2010, 10:42 PM

10. I'm probably one of the most in-shape people here.
9. I do too much school related stuff for my own good.
8. I have partial seizures. I have tunnel vision and lose balance. Sometimes I lose hearing as well.
7. I reallyreallyreallyreally want minecaft but have no monnies.
6. I'm in band, and march as well, and play clarinet. Our band is pretty awesome.
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW1XQR6KW-4[/flash]

5. I also row. Our coach is one of the best in the country. We're shooting to win states this year.
4. Chicken Alfredo is my favorite food ever. It's fucking delicious and has both carbs and protein.
3. I don't talk a lot on the forums/ingame, but I dominate conversations RL.
2. I'm sort of a dick, but I'd rather be a dick and say it how it is than be a pussy and not.
1. I'm the best procrastinator in the world and none of you can touch me. I win, no contest.

(09-14-2010, 10:54 PM)Kor link Wrote:I'm pretty sure my mental image of Tort is 100% accurate now.

TORT IS CARVED OUT OF GRANITE.

Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

10-26-2010, 12:19 AM

(10-25-2010, 10:42 PM)Tortilla link Wrote: 1. I'm the best procrastinator in the world and none of you can touch me. I win, no contest.

You, my good sir, vastly underestimate my ability to put things off.

[Image: believebanner7.jpg]
nite8
N00b

10-26-2010, 12:39 AM

(10-26-2010, 12:19 AM)Wyrmidon link Wrote: [quote author=Tortilla link=topic=2257.msg180416#msg180416 date=1288064534]
1. I'm the best procrastinator in the world and none of you can touch me. I win, no contest.

You, my good sir, vastly underestimate my ability to put things off.
[/quote]

You both obviously have never met me. Three hours before my paper is due, I tend to read every 15th or 20th page of a book and bs my way through a 5 page paper. I tend to finish 10 minutes or so before I have to leave for school, and have gotten a 93% or above on every such paper. Once, the professor asked to read it to the class because it was a perfect paper (in English class). Thank video games and instant messengers for helping me increase my typing speed to make such miracles happen.

[Image: sig.php?player_id=78478&background=random]
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

10-26-2010, 12:46 AM

(10-25-2010, 10:36 PM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=diglett link=topic=2257.msg180409#msg180409 date=1288061204]
[quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2257.msg180326#msg180326 date=1288030660]

[/quote]

[/quote]Talking shit? No, I'm merely passing along the opinion of the people he thinks are his friends.

inb4 he still lurks here... wait, I know that he still does for a fact, considering he managed to show a post of mine to his rl friends a month after he deleted his account.
[/quote]

aka being a pussy ass bitch

man up and speak your mind to his face or shut up
Duck, Duck, Goose

10-26-2010, 03:49 AM

(10-26-2010, 12:46 AM)diglett link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2257.msg180414#msg180414 date=1288064212]
[quote author=diglett link=topic=2257.msg180409#msg180409 date=1288061204]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hey, I'm not the one who blocked him off Facebook suddenly for no reason. He's the one with the problem with me.
Turtle
Justin Bieber

10-26-2010, 10:37 AM

(10-26-2010, 03:49 AM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: [quote author=diglett link=topic=2257.msg180429#msg180429 date=1288072015]
[quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2257.msg180414#msg180414 date=1288064212]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Hey, I'm not the one who blocked him off Facebook suddenly for no reason. He's the one with the problem with me.
[/quote]
Well i could see why he would have a problem with you since you're talking shit about him over the internet

Live-Free-Or-Pie
2 Beers Is All I Need

10-26-2010, 04:32 PM

(10-26-2010, 10:37 AM)Turtle link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2257.msg180439#msg180439 date=1288082975]
[quote author=diglett link=topic=2257.msg180429#msg180429 date=1288072015]
[quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=2257.msg180414#msg180414 date=1288064212]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Well i could see why he would have a problem with you since you're talking shit about him over the internet
[/quote]

[Image: derailment.jpg]

First they came for the Art thread, but I said nothing, because I can't Art...
Kirby
Uninstalling

10-26-2010, 04:55 PM

trolololol e drama

[Image: fastdlusage.png]

[Image: b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png]
[Image: b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png]
[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png]

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]

[Image: amd.jpg]
[Image: radeon.jpg]
[Image: win7.jpg]