Hello There, Guest! Register

Dead Rising 2
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

07-27-2010, 03:27 AM

So is this still coming to the ps3?  Really wanted to play the first one but no 360 sadly..

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Maxon
BRB, Posting

07-27-2010, 11:56 AM

(07-27-2010, 03:27 AM)Reevesith link Wrote: So is this still coming to the ps3?   Really wanted to play the first one but no 360 sadly..

Yup it is.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

07-27-2010, 01:12 PM

(07-27-2010, 11:56 AM)Maxon link Wrote: [quote author=Reevesith link=topic=2306.msg166343#msg166343 date=1280219247]
So is this still coming to the ps3?   Really wanted to play the first one but no 360 sadly..

Yup it is.
[/quote]
Just watched the trailer for the Case 0, looks like a alot better mini-ish game then Ratchet & clank quest for booty, was fun but not worth the price  Sad

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

07-28-2010, 01:10 PM

Awesome, always was curious in trying this out.
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

07-28-2010, 08:45 PM

Would of been cool if they did a contest where you'd enter some crazy weapon idea & have it put in the game lol

[/move]
PyroZombie
BRB, Posting

08-15-2010, 06:51 PM

Dead Rising 2 Combo Weapons Demo

[Image: zombie_che_sticker_400.jpg]

Blue Crew.....I got nothing flashy set up.
Maxon
BRB, Posting

08-15-2010, 07:11 PM

This game could not come quick enough lol

PyroZombie
BRB, Posting

08-15-2010, 07:25 PM

It really can't.

Mind you, while not significant when comparing it to the old days, we will get updates that may yield new combo cards and new items.

[Image: zombie_che_sticker_400.jpg]

Blue Crew.....I got nothing flashy set up.
Maxon
BRB, Posting

08-15-2010, 08:05 PM

I'm pretty excited for that.  Maybe every month getting a new pack of new combo weapons would definitely help keep the game fresh.  I'm curious to see if it's possible that they could add new areas to it, but I'm more holding out for new weapon DLC instead, heh.

Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

08-16-2010, 10:23 AM

The first one got boring really quickly for me. I hope this one is a little more focused.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Vandamguy

08-16-2010, 10:36 AM

First thing that comes to mind about the original Dead Rising was that I could never get a picture of the blond girls vavajayjay for PP.
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

08-16-2010, 11:13 PM

Wasn't the first one timed?

[/move]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

08-16-2010, 11:43 PM

The main mode was.  You had like 72 hours (Not real time) to go through the story to get the full complete ending.  I personally hate this idea.  I hate being forced to move on, especially in an open world game.  It works in that going through it, your given people to save and people to kill while learning more of the plot, but I like to move on my own time and having done a bunch of survivor saving, to go back and realize I can't actually complete the game.  I don't mind failing getting to a spot on time, but I think it should be an infinite amount of time, with certain plot points being that you have to get their on time for it and if you don't, you fail.

There were also an infinite game mode, but it's just as annoying, cause as you play, your constantly loosing life and need to eat, with the main psycho's and survivors as enemies you come across.  While it is free roam and no story, I hate that you can't just doodle around how you please.  You always need food on you not just for health, but because you apparently starve.

I only remember this cause I went out and rented it yesterday just to play around.  It's still pretty fun, though I can see alot of changes I'm looking forward to, such as being able to move and shoot.  That's a huge game changing feature really lol No longer do I have to worry about getting swarmed by zombies from behind cause I'm trying to shoot people lol

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2010, 11:47 PM by Maxon.)
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

08-17-2010, 12:11 AM

That's what I thought, I know its about the main guy trying to save his kid.. I hope the tweaked it so unless you start the mission, you can just explore ect with out being timed.

[/move]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

08-17-2010, 01:31 AM

I got a feeling it could be timed, just due to the fact that it's about finding a cure for his kid, but if they do that, I'm hoping for an optional Free Roam mode.  No gimmicks, no limits.  Just you tearing up the town how every you want.  I'm also hoping the same for multiplayer.  I know there's a whole original multiplayer thing set aside, but I really want to be able to co-op stuff with a buddy like Crackdown 2

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

08-17-2010, 02:20 PM

Would the free roam just be for fun or being able to get things you missed? Oh damn Co-op lol all the combo weapons that would bring  Tongue

[/move]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

08-17-2010, 06:56 PM

I wouldn't care either way for Free Roam.  Maybe you can bring your guy over into the Free Roam so you can max him out if you didn't for the singleplayer or something, cause there isn't exactly things to collect or earn in Dead Rising 1.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

08-18-2010, 03:32 AM

@3@; never played it, sadly.. well finding weapon combos, I like what their doing with pre-game that will carry over  Tongue

[/move]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

08-18-2010, 04:41 PM

Yes! 31st we get the pre-game demo...trial...prequel...thingy.  Can't wait! Big Grin It'll tide me over till Halo Reach which will tide me over till Dead Rising 2 lol

MasterGH
Lurker

08-24-2010, 02:16 AM

You can pre-purchase it on Steam for $40 now.

[Image: oygh.png]