03-07-2009, 06:33 PM

IM ON A DOLPHIN
DOIN FLIPS N SHIT
THE DOLPHINS FLAPPIN AROUND
GETTIN EVERYBDY ALL WET!

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

03-07-2009, 09:25 PM

Pfffff. Zelda in this community is like soda. Everyone's got their favorite pick.

Mine is Majora's MangoMask. (high five pig mask giants mask ftw)
Squishy3
Closet Furry

03-07-2009, 09:31 PM

(03-07-2009, 06:33 PM)Dave link Wrote: IM ON A DOLPHIN
DOIN FLIPS N SHIT
GETTIN EVERYBDY ALL WET!
THIS AIN'T SEA WORLD, THIS AS REAL AS IT GETS

Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

03-07-2009, 09:55 PM

(03-07-2009, 09:31 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: [quote author=Dave link=topic=2458.msg70536#msg70536 date=1236468818]
IM ON A DOLPHIN
DOIN FLIPS N SHIT
GETTIN EVERYBDY ALL WET!
THIS AIN'T SEA WORLD, THIS AS REAL AS IT GETS
[/quote]
IM ON A BOAT MOTHER FUCKER DONT U EVER FORGET!

*air highfive*

Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

03-07-2009, 10:08 PM

Majora's Mask was ok, but I'm the helpless loser who got the Fairy Diety mask and just wrecked the final boss, completely messing up my expectations. D:

Twilight Princess ftw.

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here

cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

03-07-2009, 10:21 PM

(03-07-2009, 09:25 PM)Ye Salty Karth link Wrote: Pfffff. Zelda in this community is like soda. Everyone's got their favorite pick.

I did like the backstory about the Giants, though. Majora might be my third fave after Wind Waker and Ocarina. I haven't played TP.

And, for the record,
Dr. Pepper
Riosan
EPIC teamkiller

03-07-2009, 10:28 PM

(03-07-2009, 05:20 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: GC:
Wind Waker-Fantastic game, better than OoT and LttP IMO.

agree

only bad thing was triforce hunt

Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

03-07-2009, 10:29 PM

(03-07-2009, 10:21 PM)peaches link Wrote: [quote author=Ye Salty Karth link=topic=2458.msg70563#msg70563 date=1236479125]
Pfffff. Zelda in this community is like soda. Everyone's got their favorite pick.

And, for the record,
Dr. Pepper
[/quote]

:-* I miss Dr. Pepper, haven't had one since i last went to the US two years ago :<

Wedge
I make Reavers my Bitch

03-07-2009, 10:30 PM

Link's Awakening for life.  Nothing else comes close.

(09-11-2008, 05:11 PM)Dave link Wrote:i would totaly ride that gay ass dragon thing.
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

03-08-2009, 01:46 AM

I'm saying OOT is the best.

Can't tell if it's because it really is the one I prefered, or because it's one of the first video games I have ever played by myself...

Still, I run over it again sometimes and I still enjoy it. Only problem I see with the game is the fact that you can't skip cinematics...

I didn't like Majora's Mask as much. I actually never got to really finish it, since I found it was such a pain getting all the masks legitly(?), and even when I was checking walkthroughs, it was still not fun, especially since I got to mess up every single time on the 3rd day.
Also, I hate to say it, but I agree with Grey on this:
(03-06-2009, 05:54 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: I think most people will agree with me on this one.  The great thing about the zelda games is that they have amazing stories behind each episode, the whole mask scenario really just didnt grab me.  I relate it to watching a movie, if the story doesn't get my attention then I simply dont care and lose interest.  The fact that you had to keep going back in time every so often was extremely creative and at first i was impressed but it got old and annoying after a while.  The masks and characters were equally lame.  I just didn't like it, ocarina and other sequels entranced me and I WANTED to finish the game i WANTED to see what happened next, in majora I could give a fuck. 
Also, I think it's a shame that Nintendo EAD (I guess it's their fault, maybe it's not...) used characters from OOT into a totally different context/place. It was just sad: I expect to explore a whole new universe, but I get to meet the same people I met in another game.
And fail for the first boss that has no weak point.

Wind Waker was quite good. One of the best games among the Game Cube games, but it wasn't as great as OOT was. I didn't like the cell-shaded graphics, although it didn't matter that much. Having to sail for long periods of time was a pain, same for finding every secrects around (how can you enjoy a Zelda game if you don't finish it 100%???).

Twilight princess was awesome. Back to the OOT/Majora's Mask graphics style was neat. Same with the return of Epona (forgot to mention, Wind Waker doesn't have her, which is a shame... stupid boat). A huge universe came with it, the same Hyrule we could see in OOT, but was still great to discover. Only problem with the game is that finding all items was a bit too easy with that witch that could tell where your "love" was...

Phantom Hourglass really surprised me. I wasn't expecting much from a game that'd use the touchpad that much, since they usually fail (same for the wiimote...). But I still found its use really awesome , it was useful through the game, and really fun most of the time. Awesome use of the 2 screens in the game... (spoilers, if you don't have beaten the gameSmileI have wasted at least an hour trying to find out what to do when I got to the part where you just had to close your DS (close, not turn off). And I wasn't angry at the game at all when I found out... Only at myself for not having thought of it earlier. As expected from a Zelda game!

And I have yet to try the 2D Zeldas...

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

03-08-2009, 02:50 AM

windwaker comes in a very close second to ooT.  I actually enjoyed the boat and exploring an entire world with it, I know when i start a zelda game its going to take a looong time to finish so i pace myself and enjoy it.  Twilight princess was great except for the wii remote and controls.. what a pity, i didnt even finish it cuz i got fed up with the remote and sold my wii quickstylez.