Hello There, Guest! Register

Teamstack Rage-fest
Neptune
Lurker

06-11-2011, 06:59 PM

There's one thing I don't get.  If you're both on the same server, then you are still "playing together".  Same team is not required.
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

06-11-2011, 07:46 PM

(06-11-2011, 06:59 PM)Neptune link Wrote: There's one thing I don't get.  If you're both on the same server, then you are still "playing together".  Same team is not required.

i'm sure miyari loves getting headshot by dbz when miyari joined specifically to play with him.

i play on a 24/7 dustbowl pub with a friend sometimes. i like to play on his team, because otherwise it's boring and i might as well play on some random server by myself if we're not on the same team.

(06-11-2011, 04:51 PM)miyari link Wrote: Oh man, being called a "whiny bitch" in a topic crying about teamstacking. Can't handle it.

^

Luca Shoal
Some king of fox thing

06-11-2011, 08:02 PM

(06-11-2011, 04:51 PM)miyari link Wrote: Oh man, being called a "whiny bitch" in a topic crying about teamstacking. Can't handle it.
Seems pretty obvious you can't handle it brah with that wall of text.

And with strange aeons, even Death may lay down in the street and die.

Saxxy
BRB, Posting

06-11-2011, 10:15 PM

Petition to change thread title to "Bump if you are butt hurt right now"
AMCZombine
Lurker

06-11-2011, 10:49 PM

(06-11-2011, 09:31 AM)miyari link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the FaNspyPyro link=topic=5549.msg208779#msg208779 date=1307143044]
bump so dbz can find this

I don't think he's going to care. We play together. We hop servers together, because we play together. It becomes a "WTF TEAM STACK" when people join us from our friends. I'm sorry we have friends, I guess. It's most of the same crew of #ss / competitive players that cody mentioned months ago. Can't do anything about it, I'm not going to sit there and go "HEY FRIENDS STOP WANTING TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH ME YOU ASSHOLES." I also can't blame people for not wanting to play this game with randoms versus people they know (sorry, but the server is often stacked before we get there), it can only be described as excruciating at times. Most of our friends don't really like pubbing, so when they do they're not going to play 'Let's carry the team!' and it ends up as some horrible wtf teamstack. I played a game last night with dbz where he and I had upward of 50 points and every single other player on our team had single digit score. It's not very fun when it's stacked, but it's also not extremely fun to have to carry. Ultimately, when it comes down to doing something that I want to do, with someone else, that's just how it is sometimes.

One of the last times I played, I was deliberately moved away from dbz's team by an admin just so I couldn't medic him anymore, since apparently the new definition of a teamstack involves a single soldier/medic or sniper/medic combo. I switched back after teams were scrambled or something, and I was kicked from the server entirely. This defeats my purpose for even playing in the pub, so I decided not to rejoin. Or "ragequit," if the thought of that would make you jolly. Maybe I did, because since we don't plan on coming back so that takes care of that little problem right there, I suppose.

Also, Keen, you're a troll - you deliberately go out of your way to grief both dbz and myself every single time we're on a server with you and it's just general annoyance, because of which neither of us care for you very much. This is why I don't heal you. I make very, very few exceptions to general medic policy and congratulations on being one of them, I guess. Giggle and fap about it to your hearts content. Unfortunately though, to add our side to your little story, it was less of "OH GOD HE'S OWNING US SO HARD" and more of "this is annoying, two can play at this game." Troll or be trolled, I suppose.

And hey - nobody ever got any better by fighting against players worse than themselves.
[/quote]

No I don't, I do what my class is designed for.

A spy who isn't taking out the medic/snipers/engineers of the other team isn't doing what he should, you know this. If I random onto the other team and want to win, I'm going to have to decide wether its the sentry nest *usually* medic/power class combo (about half the time) or quite rarely the snipers who are keeping my team from progressing, then do something about it.

Just like a sniper who isn't shooting medics/their combo and countersniping isn't doing what he should and so on.

I hit random everytime and I did what I was supposed to do. (Wow you're smart.)

Also, I wrote that after about 5 hours of that on one of my favourite servers that you happened to show up on.

The difference being, I did what I was supposed to do, and part of the spies job actually IS make people play something else.

Versus taking a healthkit as a pyro when im burning next to you for the sake of it.

Only one of those is griefing.

Honestly I was really tired and up late when I wrote that.

Besides, I can't enjoy a challenge?

Here you are talking about getting better by playing better people, talking about how great you all are, and then actually taking you on when we play on the same place is griefing.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011, 11:10 PM by AMCZombine.)
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

06-11-2011, 10:51 PM

(06-11-2011, 07:46 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=Neptune link=topic=5549.msg209925#msg209925 date=1307836799]
There's one thing I don't get.  If you're both on the same server, then you are still "playing together".  Same team is not required.

i'm sure miyari loves getting headshot by dbz when miyari joined specifically to play with him.

i play on a 24/7 dustbowl pub with a friend sometimes. i like to play on his team, because otherwise it's boring and i might as well play on some random server by myself if we're not on the same team.

^
[/quote]

you dont have to say "some person" we all know which pwny still - and it boggles my mind - joins 24/7 dustbowl servers. im just curious if he's stopped playing medic in those pubs yet or not

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
copulatingduck

06-11-2011, 10:56 PM

also wow holy crap this thread sucks. i mean, i dont care for dbz but you guys are being such big gay babies up in this thread. if you dont like their attitude, just ban and explain why, i dont see the point in all the namecalling and gloating

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
TOH
BRB, Posting

06-11-2011, 10:59 PM

(06-11-2011, 10:49 PM)AMCZombine link Wrote: Wow your smart.

While I've got no problem with the rest of your post...I just have to point out the irony.

copulatingduck

06-11-2011, 10:59 PM

also also, is zombine same dude as pyrozombie, or are those 2 completely different people?

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

06-11-2011, 11:04 PM

Wow I missed a lot.

Props to Kirby first of all.

Secondly, it's pretty clear now right? If you teamstack we're gonna run a train on you. Don't do it, etc.

And call me a bad player/plebeian/scrub or whatever internet baddies say, but go pound sand in your ass if you think teamstacking is 'fun'.

I'm waiting for your negs of incoherent nerd rage.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
AMCZombine
Lurker

06-11-2011, 11:07 PM

(06-11-2011, 10:59 PM)Duck link Wrote: also also, is zombine same dude as pyrozombie, or are those 2 completely different people?

no.

I have no idea who that guy is.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011, 11:41 PM by AMCZombine.)
AMCZombine
Lurker

06-11-2011, 11:13 PM

(06-11-2011, 07:46 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: [quote author=Neptune link=topic=5549.msg209925#msg209925 date=1307836799]
There's one thing I don't get.  If you're both on the same server, then you are still "playing together".  Same team is not required.

^
[/quote]

Wether following liquid or playing on a server they show up on, I have never seen them play against each other in my life.

Also, example.

I have a lot of pyro friends, when I play with them, and happen to be on the other team, I don't flip out when I burn to death by them, and we often single each other out, its just the way I roll, which is really funny if we are playing the opposite class. (playing pyro, friend with pyro in his name is spy "Oh god, he got away! I know how this is gonna go down" *flips out spamming everywhere and is stabbed* "dammit I saw that coming")

Or playing with liquid, and seeing if I can sneak up on him with the tribalmans shiv, has yet to actually *work* but still kinda fun.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011, 11:24 PM by AMCZombine.)
Versus

06-11-2011, 11:40 PM

Hey Doug! *honk* *honk*

AMCZombine
Lurker

06-11-2011, 11:50 PM

Quote:always hit random, and must have owned the shit out of miyari

(06-11-2011, 11:40 PM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: Hey Doug! *honk* *honk*

What I did was wrong, poor patti miyari.
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

06-11-2011, 11:51 PM

Even if your friends just "show up" on the same server as you, there's nothing stopping you from shuffling around teams. You may have been there first but if you're all up on one team and it's clearly an issue, man up and move over.
AMCZombine
Lurker

06-12-2011, 12:13 AM

(06-11-2011, 11:51 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: Even if your friends just "show up" on the same server as you, there's nothing stopping you from shuffling around teams. You may have been there first but if you're all up on one team and it's clearly an issue, man up and move over.

Exactly, half the fun is playing with friends, the other half is against them.

If you can't have fun playing your friends you aren't doing it right.

You know what their character looks like, so go find them, see what happens and brag/laugh about it
shoopfox
BRB, Posting

06-12-2011, 12:25 AM

I like shooting Wedge in the face more than playing on his team usually.
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

06-12-2011, 12:28 AM

Ok wow way too much mud-throwing going on in here.

If people are repeatedly teamstacking, ban them temporarily with a warning, if they continue, perma-ban, end of story. Even if they decide to post here, don't degrade to their level by resorting to name-calling and acting like some high and mighty judge.

Versus

06-12-2011, 12:35 AM

dang i wonder why some people have left brbu

hint it's not teamstacking

copulatingduck

06-12-2011, 12:43 AM

(06-12-2011, 12:35 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: dang i wonder why some people have left brbu

hint it's not teamstacking

your sprays dont help james

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these